TataSky to have more channels than Dish TV and Videocon D2H ?

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,360
Ha Ha! dishtv1's intention or aim is only to demean TS. And he is riding under some imaginary dealer to provide such totally untrue information. If he is bold enough to provide the contact details of the dealer (in Mumbai, I suppose), the dealer can be contacted for verification. TS has claimed from day 1 that they have the capacity for 150 quality channels and this is now increased to some more (about 20%) with the installation of new Ericsson hardware. Such irresponsible postings are nothing but childish and irrelevant.

Ha Ha! dishtv1's intention or aim is only to demean TS. And he is riding under some imaginary dealer to provide such totally untrue information. If he is bold enough to provide the contact details of the dealer (in Mumbai, I suppose), the dealer can be contacted for verification. TS has claimed from day 1 that they have the capacity for 150 quality channels and this is now increased to some more (about 20%) with the installation of new Ericsson hardware. Such irresponsible postings are nothing but childish and irrelevant.

I just agree with u. I wonder few ppl dont even know the technical specifications of a DTH and start all dese threads. the TS doesnt even know that Dish TV also has incorporated the same encoders that Tata Sky is using for bandwidth compression.

:dance: I am very excited as Diwali is close. Lets hope that Tata Sky will have more channels than Dish TV and Videocon D2H. :yahoo:

:dance: I am very excited as Diwali is close. Lets hope that Tata Sky will have more channels than Dish TV and Videocon D2H. :yahoo:
Wait Till the end of 31st December 2099.u will have 200 channels