• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 8,537

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
NEW DELHI : Direct-to-Home operator Tata Sky has roped in Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador.
Aamir Khan would feature in all TataSky brand and product communication, including advertisements in TV, print and radio, the DTH operator said in a statement on Thursday.
Interestingly, TataSky's main rival Dish TV has Shah Rukh Khan as its brand ambassador.
Speaking on Aamir's association with the group, TataSky CEO and Managing Director Vikram Kaushik said that the Bollowood star perfectly fits with the brand.
"As our brand ambassador, he will be instrumental in communicating the benefits of TataSky to consumers across the country," Kaushik said.
TataSky is the second largest DTH , with a subscriber base of two million.
TataSky ropes in Aamir Khan as brand ambassador- Latest News-The Economic Times

no "rethink" roshan!

i am wondering if any1 actually got chance to see some final with him and also if someone actually got 1 million minutes free!

In one of the actve services they showed the public who came to mumbai to see the final along with Hrithik but i am dont know how many of them got that 1 million minutes free offer......it would be appropriate to answer to your 2nd queation who have bought TS during that offer.........

I hope TS also comes with new pacakges on regional wise very soon......... When will we be able to see the new ad of TS with Brand Ambassador Aamir Khan........

mostly within 2 weeks. it doesnt take long time to shoot ads.