Tatasky No Rent For 6 Months?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 11,138
It isin't 4000 per tv set.. it is just 4000 for the first tv then like a discount for the other sets... So when they launch international channels and english movies on showcase and audio channels and then when the deman peaks.. then they can be within reahc of No. 1

umm no sir. 4000 rupees for EACH and EVERY television set at home. recheck your sources.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 3 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]72994[/snapback]
umm no sir. 4000 rupees for EACH and EVERY television set at home. recheck your sources.[/b]

Its 4000Rs. for first tv set and 3500Rs. for other tv sets at ur home... and its 6 months free for all the tv u got it installed...

only in CAS notified areas.

I am in West Delhi and a dealer told me the 6 months rent free scheme is valid till Jan 15. West Delhi isn't CAS notified. Maybe it depends on the dealer whether he's providing the scheme or not.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 7 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]73674[/snapback]
weird. sucks.[/b]
Not exactly. Implementing CAS all over the metros would have been a silly decision.It would have created a lot of confusion for the consumers and the scarcity of technical people and STBs would have resulted in a nightmare scenario. TRAI have made a sensible move by spreading the implementation over phases which will help them to tackle problems in an efficient and quicker way in the subsequent phases.

On a sidenote , the server upgrade is looking awsome and surfing this site is like a breeze. Nice work shushubh.

my airtel connection is wroking so slow that for a moment i thought. damn a p4 cant run 2 freaking websites with few users. :ki

Yeah, I agree. Maybe in a few months when everything has settled down.. they will launch CAS in other parets of Delhi.

i hope airtel launches iptv before they implement it in gurgaon. we are a part of delhi NCR. after delhi we would be targeted. ;(