Tatasky Making Money..........

• Thread starter Thread starter samya832004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,291

samya832004

ISP
sify
hi, its for everyone,is anybody sees the Tata Sky website,they shows a single package for rs 300, and if you not like to watch perticular channel you are still to pay for it as their is only one package.............so tatasky is making money from this and as they showed in website they can reached to rs 550.....in this way they cheet all people,,as CAS is coming on 1 jan 2007,with choice of channels,,tatasky making money with such statergies,i wrote such compliate on their web site..... and i think TRAI & TDSAT SHOULD COME UP FOR THIS ISSUE

hii would like to solve ur dilemmaTata SKY is getting some more channels of Indian Origin as well as International Channels by January End 2007. From next Accounting Year i.e frm 1st March 2007 they are having 3 distinguished Packages as well as Pick ur pay channel you watch & pay only for them.Like you pick the basic package that the FTA Package for a mere 75 rs + the no. of Pay channel* 3-5 rsas far as for the oher packages, they are as followsSilver rs 260 gold 350premium 550