Tatasky - How 2 Get 90 cm DISH?

• Thread starter Thread starter craige4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 8,016

craige4u

ISP
spectra
Hey, I am going to gave a totally new connection, but i knw bigger the dish better the reception.... This will an individual connection for my house only and i plan to use 2 TV's with the sky. Now, generally they install 60cms dish, but i want 90cms, for the sake of better quality also in harsh conditions.... i spoke with them but they said its not possible as they install everywhere 60cms dish only.... Anyway i can get an 90cms dish - anyway i am ready.. !

i think they only offer bigger dishes to societies... you are out of luck i guess.

wat is latest size

As said before ,they usually install Dish with 60 cm diameter .

One person frm this forum have got 90cms dish coz he was not gettin clear reception in 60cms...

they are perhaps supplying the bigger dishes in those areas coz of remote locations and poor coverage?

if you install bigger dish wat will be the difference in pic qualifity & sound
No difference in qualtity and sound its digital video/audio not analog...
If ya getting more that 50% of signal and 50% quality its more than enough for the decoder to play a smooth video....

Yeah if its less than they the video becomes jerky and in audio you can notice clicks....

Thanks to error correction...... [😛]

we hav this stupid InCable with CAS.. and it suxx as we dont even get channels we suscribed..so is this tata stuff any good ???and wassup wid this 60 - 90 cm dish issue ??