TataSky DTH Connection

qazranchi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 9, 2006
understand that TATA SKY has started 9 MUSIC CHANNELS digital radio channel,,,6 MOVIES CHANNELS LIKE PPV showing hindi and english movies,,,ndtv channels,,dd channels ,,mh1,,cartoon classic,,,,star sports,... any one ther to confirm and inform how to receive it

qazranchi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 9, 2006
I have cofirmation now that trial run for Tata sky is on. They started giving HUMAX DTH eqpt from KOREA. But dont know whom to contact fot the eqpt

qazranchi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 9, 2006
aligne ur DishTV dish towards INSAT 4A and enter all Tata sky transponder info in STB and u can now view list of all Tata sky channels but all the channels are encrypted. I wa schatting with a guy from PUNJAB he has managed a box fro TATASKY and getting the RARASKY channels

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 23, 2006
Tatasky is still 2 to 4 weeks away - spoke to their commercial mgr here in bangalore..bloody getting bored of their damn website ...coming soon for the last 6 months...

gsgs

Regulars
Jun 30, 2006
QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 2 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]57262[/snapback]
It takes time to muster up a revolution. :rolleyes:
[/b]

eagerly waiting for one :p

kkaarthik

Jul 29, 2006
hi dips0502can u plz forward me the contact number of the Tata SKY official. igot bugged by dish tv dealer.

maahkaal

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
Tata sky already running a trial ? I don't get it. Tata Sky had booked 20 transponders on the satellite ( Insat 4B i guess ) but went into pieces after take off .So i'm sure it is going to take a while before they launch their service.