TataSky does not seem to care for new customers in my area?

• Thread starter Thread starter sohamsoham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,417

sohamsoham

ISP
BSNL broadband
For the last 3 weeks I have been trying to get Tata Sky to contact me & the dealer at Kumbakonam(TN) casually says that it will be something like a week before he can get a DCR STB & install it. He did not know the cost of the DCR STB & is vague about installation date.Perhaps if I keep pushing them they might do something about it. Not that I am getting miffed by the lack of attention, but I felt that concrete answers would be of help.Hope someone of TataSky sees this post & takes action. Whenever I try to refill the details in the ad in your forum, it does respond saying that I am on their file!:O:huh::frown::SSachith

hey, its very unlikely that theyll come across this post , why dont u contact them via email. Best would be to call them and let them know about the indifferent dealer as well, since thatll help a lot of people in your area.. and if you dont want to call then next best will be to email, I have done that a couple of times. theyll revert within like a day or 2 and help u out with this