TataPhoton+ cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Photon
On 17th November 2010 between 8:30pm - 9:00pm I recharged my TataPhoton with Rs.200/- as my validity was till 19th Nov 2010. I also had a considerable amount of balance in my a/c at that point.But my recharge of 17th Nov was never got registered in my a/c and on 19th Nov I lost my balance along with Rs.200/- that I had recharged. I called up the Customer Support Team of TataPhoton, multiple times, but what I got only sweet talks and no concrete solution of the matter.....So, in order to use my a/c I again recharged with Rs.200/- on 21st Nov, this time it got registered. On 24th Nov I got my regular SMS alert of my account usage, which stated that my a/c got changed to infinity MB and is valid till 21st Dec 2010. Which I thought might be a patch-up resolution to compensate my loss and I started accordingly...But to my surprise on 26th Nov, I got an SMS which said "Please Recharge"..... What the hell is happening, in one hand you let your customer lose their hard earned money and on the other hand you make a fool out of them... is this a new venture your organization had started..!Every-time I call up, I am being asked, of the Transaction ID, where I hell do I get that from, do you send the transaction ID to your Customer in their specified cell number as SMS, hoping to get this issue resolved...Details listed below.....Photon Number: 9231424636Reference Complain Number: NTT0714231127Latest Complain Number: 217560Last Customer Support Team I spoke to: Ranjit GuhaThanksDipankar Banerjee

On 17th November 2010 between 8:30pm - 9:00pm I recharged my TataPhoton with Rs.200/- as my validity was till 19th Nov 2010. I also had a considerable amount of balance in my a/c at that point.

But my recharge of 17th Nov was never got registered in my a/c and on 19th Nov I lost my balance along with Rs.200/- that I had recharged. I called up the Customer Support Team of TataPhoton, multiple times, but what I got only sweet talks and no concrete solution of the matter.....

So, in order to use my a/c I again recharged with Rs.200/- on 21st Nov, this time it got registered. On 24th Nov I got my regular SMS alert of my account usage, which stated that my a/c got changed to infinity MB and is valid till 21st Dec 2010. Which I thought might be a patch-up resolution to compensate my loss and I started accordingly...

But to my surprise on 26th Nov, I got an SMS which said "Please Recharge"..... What the hell is happening, in one hand you let your customer lose their hard earned money and on the other hand you make a fool out of them... is this a new venture your organization had started..!

Every-time I call up, I am being asked, of the Transaction ID, where I hell do I get that from, do you send the transaction ID to your Customer in their specified cell number as SMS, hoping to get this issue resolved...

Details listed below.....

Photon Number: 9231424636
Reference Complain Number: NTT0714231127
Latest Complain Number: 217560
Last Customer Support Team I spoke to: Ranjit Guha

Thanks

Dipankar Banerjee

Dear Mr.Banerjee
Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.
We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

On 17th November 2010 between 8:30pm - 9:00pm I recharged my TataPhoton with Rs.200/- as my validity was till 19th Nov 2010. I also had a considerable amount of balance in my a/c at that point.

But my recharge of 17th Nov was never got registered in my a/c and on 19th Nov I lost my balance along with Rs.200/- that I had recharged. I called up the Customer Support Team of TataPhoton, multiple times, but what I got only sweet talks and no concrete solution of the matter.....

So, in order to use my a/c I again recharged with Rs.200/- on 21st Nov, this time it got registered. On 24th Nov I got my regular SMS alert of my account usage, which stated that my a/c got changed to infinity MB and is valid till 21st Dec 2010. Which I thought might be a patch-up resolution to compensate my loss and I started accordingly...

But to my surprise on 26th Nov, I got an SMS which said "Please Recharge"..... What the hell is happening, in one hand you let your customer lose their hard earned money and on the other hand you make a fool out of them... is this a new venture your organization had started..!

Every-time I call up, I am being asked, of the Transaction ID, where I hell do I get that from, do you send the transaction ID to your Customer in their specified cell number as SMS, hoping to get this issue resolved...

Details listed below.....

Photon Number: 9231424636
Reference Complain Number: NTT0714231127
Latest Complain Number: 217560
Last Customer Support Team I spoke to: Ranjit Guha

Thanks

Dipankar Banerjee

Dear Mr. Banerjee

We have confirmed from concerned department that ,we are unable to process this complaint without transaction id. Hence, we request you to provide us the transaction id.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Dear Mr. Banerjee

We have confirmed from concerned department that ,we are unable to process this complaint without transaction id. Hence, we request you to provide us the transaction id.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

dont you get anything else to reply??

even when i had a prob i got the same reply twice. so use brains and type something else.

dipankar try to go to their office or outlet and complain then if nothing happens then maybe....consumer court?? your choice.

Dear Mr. Banerjee

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Mr./Ms Tata Indicom Customer Care,
The gentleman has already asked the question:
Why do you repeat the question he has heard before instead of answering his question?

Status
Not open for further replies.