Tataindicom Billing

• Thread starter Thread starter AFFUS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,967
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFFUS

HI Every one iam new to this site, i just want to know that iam using tata broadband and they are charging advance rental, is every other isp charging the the same,reply soon

What do you mean by advance rental? And why did you take Tata?? Should have taken Airtel..

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Jan 27 2007, 12:36 PM) [snapback]77159[/snapback]
What do you mean by advance rental? And why did you take Tata?? Should have taken Airtel..[/b]

HI I WAS TOLD BY THEM THAT ALL THE OTHER ISP'S CHARGE ADVANCE RENTAL ACCORDING TO TRAI

my isp 7star (but now tataindicom) charges prepaid for volume based plansand prepaid/postpaid both plans are available only for unlimited plans.(their website is not working currently). but when i was on 64kb unlimitedthey used to collect money in advance.MTNL is truely postpaid...all plans are postpaid. no disconnection when uexhaust free MBs!

Go for either http://www.beamcablesystem.com/ or BSNL DATAONE, I have been using both for more than a year and without any downtime. Previously I had TATA Indicom that really sucks and they will ensure that will suck every bit of you, Better be away from these bastards. Read all review on Mouthshut.com. But pls pls pls get away from these useless company. BSNL has changed itself qquite a lot and it's very safe, honest and reliable Organisation now. Try it you, typical download speed I get from BSNL is 145 KBPS and it's (2MBPS, basic package)

Status
Not open for further replies.