Tata Vs Vodafone???

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,352
Good One 🙂But Tata is not targeting only Vodafone here.

Dog/Pug is just used because it is most popular symbol related to mobile service in India.
What else they could have used? Junior B 😀

Yeah, I can imagine - Junior B saying - "Talking while driving? Bad IDEA Sirjee"

It's not at all a fight for mobile services.It's an initiative by Tata Motors, asking people to not talk on cell phones while driving.The meaning of the poster is,The pet dog says that he cannot follow you everywhere (once you are dead, obviously he cannot follow you), and so please be safe and don't use mobile while driving.

Its a play on vodafone's adverts, once a person is in his grave, network coverage will no longer be of any use. basically, uses vodafone's slogan to the point across.

Its Tata Motors NOT Tata DOCOMO! So its definitely not Tata Vs Vodafone 🙂
Read title carefully!! I am not mentioned Tata Docomo only TATA.

Once there was guy named John. He worked for some IT company.

John was in love with girl named Mary. She worked for Finance company.

They were planning to get married soon. Their parents were happy with their plans and supported them.

Both spent their weekends together planning for big wedding. Their planning even continued on weekdays when both continuously talked on their mobiles. So both of them were always seen glued to their mobiles.

But... One day John met with an accident and passed away.

With big sorrow and tears in their eyes his parent and Mary cremated him. As John was holding his mobile when he dies, his mobile was also buried along with him.
After cremation John, his parents and Mary reached back home. Then suddenly Mary received SMS from John - "Reached safely to Heaven"

All of them were shocked to see this SMS.
Soon they realised that John was actually using "Vodafone".

Vodafone - "Wherever you go, our network follows" 😀
-----------------------
Disclaimer: This story I received through email forward, and its purely based on imagination. Any reference to dead or alive is coincidental.

@VodafoneIndia - Please dont reply to this post.

Hahaha.. 10000 Likes.{@VodafoneIndia - Please dont reply to this post.} this line is awesome... ROFL :iconrofl:

Apparently as per new adv by "Idea 3G", it works in heaven. Jr. B is saying that. "Idea" and "Jr. Bachanan" took this thread seriously I guess 😀