Tata Sky

ISP
MTNL
Hi,Thought of sharing something with you with all regarding Tata Sky.....Just discovered that we can watch highlights of the game any time even when the matches are not on. Usually, highlights are seen on Actve Sports during the match only but with this small adjustment, you may watch the highlight any time.Well, to start with.....you need to check the details of channels parameters available on INSAT 4A for Tata Sky and you should be able to find the following parameters for following addon channels:Actve Sports Highlights......it should be 11470 Horizontal, SR 27500 and FEC 3/4. Okay....now go to "Organizer" and select "System Settings" and then select "Add Channels." Now in the Frequency, enter the value "11470" do not worry about the point.....In polarisation, select "H" (Horizontal). In the symbol rate (Mbaud), enter 27500 and Finally FEC should be 3/4. Click on Find channels and U should be able to find the channel mentioned above and some more (Surprise). After that, add these channels and save if necessary. Now, go to "Organizer" again and select "Other Channels" and u should be able to find all the channels you have added.......Hope this information is useful to all Tata Sky users....Also, there is no Risk as you can always get back to the original setting but trust me, u would not want that....E N J O Y ! Highlights any and everytime.

QUOTE(imurreflection @ Dec 25 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]71717[/snapback]
Hi,

Thought of sharing .......... E N J O Y ! Highlights any and everytime.
[/b]

It works!
Thanks, Dude!

The one question that I wanted to ask is that Why isn't Tata Sky providing details of the ongoing Ashes Test Series? We aren't able to access the highlights of this broadcast.Does this trick make available any additional highlights or just the highlights that TATA Sky is capable of providing? Could someone please provide a reasonable answer.I needed to know why doesn't TATA SKY beam every highlights of every ongoing matches? BTW Thanks for the trick buddy.

maybe they think indians are not really into ashes and stuff... you know, with the india south africa series going on.i hated when my cable dude removed the f1 live telecast to show some fucktard cricket match. 😀

Tht was one of the main reason I opted for Tata Sky..... By the time i got tatasky there were just 3 races left 🙁 .... Atleast I enjoyed the leftovers 🙂 ....@allwyndlima ..... Ashes coverage is not included in the active sports so u can't see the highlights anytime u like as in Ind-SA series... I suppose the reason is active feed is provided by star sports itself so tatasky shows them but channel nine may not have any active feed for ashes... Espn-Star is just telecasting the signals they get from channel nine.... for Ind-SA series they themself r beeming the signals from SA...

Hi,

Thought of sharing something with you with all regarding Tata Sky.....Just discovered that we can watch highlights of the game any time even when the matches are not on. Usually, highlights are seen on Actve Sports during the match only but with this small adjustment, you may watch the highlight any time.

I am enjoying this facility of watching highlights since the ICC Mini World Cup at any point of time after the match. Its not new to me.

I am going to try this out now. Thanks for the tip.BTW - When will Tata Sky launch Active Sports for other sports or for Cricket matches not involving India?

QUOTE(Crazysah @ Dec 29 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]72224[/snapback]
I am going to try this out now. Thanks for the tip.

BTW - When will Tata Sky launch Active Sports for other sports or for Cricket matches not involving India?[/b]

This doesn't seem to work anymore. It says "You cannot add channels from the Tata Sky service."

Which channels did you guys get? Anything worthwhile? Playboy, Penthouse toh nahi mila?? :lol:

I too am getting an error message saying that you cannot add channels.......Call takasky helpline.....Can some one who has added channels successfully help me out ?...Crazysah?