Tata sky website almost never works

• Thread starter Thread starter ashutosh_x
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,062

ashutosh_x

ISP
BSNL 256 kbps
Hi all,I have been a user of Tata Sky for more than a couple of years. In last few months, whenever I try to access the tata sky website or try to go to its login page, the connection times out and I am not able to access the site.I had even complained this to one of the customer care executives over the phone and the response I got was - "Wait for some time and the site will be up again". However, the site seems to be 'down' 90% of the times. Looks like they dont care about the customers.Currently I am using the unrestricted package that shows all the channels. I am not sure how will I renew it once the subscription expires because the site never works. My internet connections (both at home and office) are absolutely fine and I am able to browse every other site very conveniently.Anyone has any suggestions on this?ThanksAshutosh

well Tata Sky website works fine all times, may b there some problem in ur web browser, try changing it. which browser r u using

If you are talking about the My Tata Sky section, I too have been facing these down times more frequently of late, though not really 90%. Its more like 1 in 3 attempts fails.

Theres nothing wrong with the browser. I have tried it with both Mozilla firefox and IE. Mainly, during office hours (like 9 am to 6 pm), it works at a pathetically slow pace. I have escalated this to the nodal officer.

i got it ,ur office server must b facing some problem in connecting to Tata Sky server, may b ur office server is overburdened and may b finding it difficult to connect to certain servers

Namo Narayan! I am an IT professional. I know whether my office server has problems or not. Tata Sky customer care morons have agreed that their servers (Tata sky servers) get bogged down when there is a good amount of traffic.

Been using the website for last 3 years now ...NO problem what so ever ....yours must be one of case 😕

Yes, the Tata Sky Website is down for most of the times. I too have faced this issue often., and there is no problem with Browser or the Internet connection. This month when i wanted to recharge before my due to get the 15 bucks, the website did not work, i called up customer care and they were giving alternate option to recharge my account instead of agreeing the Server is down., and when i insisted the answer from them, i got to know the same dialog of the Website is being upgraded., My due date is exactly the 1st of each month, so i was not able to recharge online this time to avail the benefits by tatasky. They should seriously check this is not repeating because when the website is down i just checked the Google cached page and it say a day before the site was up and it was lastly cached by the Google Server.So Tatasky., Be aware of this and avoid these slips..

well this in not their websites problem this the websites server problem.if Tata Sky do change to a speed server then it get solved. 🙂

So when you have interruption in your TV Signal often and Tata Sky gives the answer of this is the Satellite Problem and not Tatasky's., Will you ask ISRO to repair their Satellite?