Tata Sky Vs Sun TV case Latest News

TRAI had adviced out of court settlement earlier too, but well we all know. nohting happened.

Nothing will happen till DMK has some say in the central govt.... 😉

i know, many know and u dont need to be God .. answer is simple.. new date!

i know, many know and u dont need to be God .. answer is simple.. new date!

You are absolutely right amish.:hysterical:

yeah and lets say TRAI gives some order against SUN.. then that order will be challanged by SUN in court and court will give stay order on TRAI order. afterall thats what we hear in movies too "order order".. the most popular dialogue in court!

yeah and lets say TRAI gives some order against SUN.. then that order will be challanged by SUN in court and court will give stay order on TRAI order. afterall thats what we hear in movies too "order order".. the most popular dialogue in court!

This time they will not get stay order as the TamilNadu Govt is against Sun TV now:thumbsup:. So dont worry about that.

TRAI, as far as DTH is concerned, has not finalised channel pricing, sharing, bouquet administration etc. In fact it wanted to keep out of this issue till the market grows and competition builds up. They can only make recommendation and not enforceable orders. Naturally both parties will go to court. History may repeat.Why Tata Sky is not showing the FTA channels, sun tv and sun news? I understand sun wants 10 rs per channel even for FTA. Is it true? Majority of tamil viewers may be satisfied with these two. Viewers from Andhra, Karnataka and Kerala, I believe, are not keen on sun.

well. even if TN govt is against SUN, Marans still hold good political influence.

TRAI, as far as DTH is concerned, has not finalised channel pricing, sharing, bouquet administration etc. In fact it wanted to keep out of this issue till the market grows and competition builds up. They can only make recommendation and not enforceable orders. Naturally both parties will go to court. History may repeat.

Why Tata Sky is not showing the FTA channels, sun tv and sun news? I understand sun wants 10 rs per channel even for FTA. Is it true? Majority of tamil viewers may be satisfied with these two. Viewers from Andhra, Karnataka and Kerala, I believe, are not keen on sun.

FYI - Sun TV & Sun News along with Ktv & Sun Music are pay channels through out tamilnadu except chennai city but Sun group is giving Sun tv and Sun news to DD DTH at free of cost but not for other providers:wall:. Thats the reason either dish tv or tatasky is not able to add Sun TV in their platform but dish tv is able to provide Sun Tv & Sun news with the help of DD DTH channels.

FYI - Sun TV & Sun News along with Ktv & Sun Music are pay channels through out tamilnadu except chennai city but Sun group is giving Sun tv and Sun news to DD DTH at free of cost but not for other providers:wall:. Thats the reason either dish tv or Tata Sky is not able to add Sun TV in their platform but dish tv is able to provide Sun Tv & Sun news with the help of DD DTH channels.

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.

guys whats the news about the case on hearing today ?
We will be able to know the outcome of todays proceeding by later in the evening or tomorrow only:wall: