Tata Sky VoD

rajivkrishnan

Regular
ISP
Airtel BB; DTH: TS+ HD
Anybody getting charged for the new VoD? I downloaded a few concerts last night and didnt get charged. I thought it was an error from TS side. But then i saw the entry in the a/c status with Rs. 0 as deduction

yeah well, even I was under the opinion that we will be charged for the same. But interestingly i am not being charged. I am on the Mega Pack and have already used up my 12 free showcase for the year. Still there is no deduction.

i m on 2mbps....how much time should it take to download a 30 minute programe?I am getting 5% download in 5 minsany ideas?

yeah well, even I was under the opinion that we will be charged for the same. But interestingly i am not being charged. I am on the Mega Pack and have already used up my 12 free showcase for the year. Still there is no deduction.

Same Here. Annual Megapack... Not charged...and not complaining.:act-up:

oh good. i hope its seriously intentional and not a bug whereby they wake up one day and start deducting

they are giving 10 meters to 12 meters wire.... and no proper installation like fixing the wires on walls etconly loose wire they giveSo I cut the ethernet wire and extended the wire... and it worked 🙂 I know you should not cut the cat5 , but I did manage to do that. The wire I got from my router had just 4 wires in cat5 instead of 8 wires....both the ends soldered. It was 1 meter long..... I cut that wire into 2 equal parts... and then got extended 65 meter wire (already had that of my sify days)I connected that 65 meter wire to each of the cut ends and connected two rooms..... connected the wire like ordinary patch work and celotaped the whole thing and to my surprise it worked with just 4 wires connected!!!