• Thread starter Thread starter trudth99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,874

trudth99

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys I was just watching Ten Cricket toaday for the Pakistan South Africa series 2nd Test Match.In the Commercial I saw that India South Africa series is Scheduled to start on 16 th Decemeber and will be shown only on Ten Cricket.The logo of Ten Sports was not shown. There are 3 test matches to be played.If the Tata Sky and the other dth do not add Ten Cricket before 16 th December then only Cable viewers and Dish Tv viewers are gonna watch the Test Matches.Odi SeriesThe ODI series even though could be watched in DD. But the quality of DD channels is very poor compared to any pay channels.As we saw that During India-New Zealand- Sri Lanka matches the multi language feed was available on Ten Cricket namely the Tamil,Hindi,Kannada and Telugu feed was available.🙂:dance::yahoo:.So I hope that some Tata sky viewers may have nearly have 80% chances of missing the test series.Good luck.:O:O:grin:😡:hysterical::wall::madness:

Hi guys I was just watching Ten Cricket toaday for the Pakistan South Africa series 2nd Test Match.In the Commercial I saw that India South Africa series is Scheduled to start on 16 th Decemeber and will be shown only on Ten Cricket.The logo of Ten Sports was not shown. There are 3 test matches to be played.If the Tata Sky and the other dth do not add Ten Cricket before 16 th December then only Cable viewers and Dish Tv viewers are gonna watch the Test Matches.

Odi Series

The ODI series even though could be watched in DD. But the quality of DD channels is very poor compared to any pay channels.

As we saw that During India-New Zealand- Sri Lanka matches the multi language feed was available on Ten Cricket namely the Tamil,Hindi,Kannada and Telugu feed was available.🙂:dance::yahoo:.So I hope that some Tata sky viewers may have nearly have 80% chances of missing the test series.Good luck.:O:O:grin:😡:hysterical::wall::madness:

dear mate 16 dec is still long way to go....

Dear now its sure Ten Cricket not going to come on any Dth. I am paying the f....ing amount of Rs 350+ 113=463 for sports and moreover not able to see Ten Cricket.Just checked that no Dth is ready to get Ten Cricket it is Rs 40.So no one ready it will be available on Dishtv only.:hysterical:😡:icry: Tell them whether I have Tree tearing 500 rs notes and throwing on their faces.:ishock:Why paying and not giving Ten Cicket.Not able to see test matches .ODi is Ok.I am going to get Dish Tv next week.Best Day is Friday.I am setting Tata Sky on Fire.enough is enough how much to wait for sports.Dish Tv have 9 sports channel.Ten Cricket Free.More Over there is a India Cricket pack with special features.Dish Tv,Dish Tv,Dish Tv zindabad.:thumbsup: