• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,997
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi tata(sky users... pls kindly do what i say ...

go to

DIRECT_TO_HOME (DTH) Satellite Television Services India - Tata Sky

click help desk which is located on right top...

u ll see this

Contact Us
If you r a Tata Sky subscriber click here...

then select click here...

and then enter ur sub id...

then pls choose areas of interest... may be u can choose comments or feedback...

and type in the box given below... " Thanks for getting sun channels on tatasky. Your service is till now very good. But We are not satisfied with the New Packages.. pls change "

Pls guys... in this way we can pressurize them.... all tatasky users kindly do the same...

Yes. Please do it so we can have cheaper packages.

i have written tons of mails to them with my sub id.. i thing\k all our disgust ends up in thier spam folder.. i hav not recieved a single reply from them.. so i guess they are not looking at any of our mails.. but i guess making phone calls just like we did for star ckt will make sense.. what say guys.. i have actually started making phone cdalls.. u guys can do that too.. get in touch with some senoir people..

another 2year old thread :icry:

the thread should be put as "Tata Sky users - read" , rather than "Listen" .The thread title itself was wrong so how can the idea work 😗

everybody would send a request and wouldget an auto-mated reply for that and nothing is going to happen in future

Status
Not open for further replies.