Tata Sky to reach 200 channels in two weeks

• Thread starter Thread starter babu_koolguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,268
Dont trust TS, may be they increase the pack rate from 99 to 199. :wall:

no they will not increase the price but instead they will create a new package and will play their prrofessinal ethics on us😡😡

In this period of time its difficult to trust any DTH service provider:rofl:

no they will not increase the price but instead they will create a new package and will play their prrofessinal ethics on us😡😡
In todays scenario none of the DTH is providing value for money pack........expcept SD as atleast they are providing all the tamil channels for Rs. 75 but really i hate their add on packs especially ESS.......:frown:

In todays scenario none of the DTH is providing value for money pack........expcept SD as atleast they are providing all the tamil channels for Rs. 75 but really i hate their add on packs especially ESS.......:frown:

Go and now see the latest offerings made by ESS to Sun dth. Soon SD might change their rates and may be few stomachs might burn for TS users like us.

In this period of time its difficult to trust any DTH service provider:rofl:

ESS for Sun Direct is 38rs each for Espn and Star Sports . That's more than ESS package(40 per month) provided by TS . Please compare suitably. As others say, No DTH is perfect for everybody. Plus its a corporate yaar, they can cheat/hike their rates anytime . Its a way of earning profit.

EAST OR WEST OUR LOCAL CABLE WALLAHS ARE THE BEST 😀
I agree with you but may not be accepted by all...........as person to person the ideology differs...........but for common man surely local cable is the best............rather than buying any DTH :thumb:

I am not trustin any DTH now as at moment of time they will increase the rate no matter its TS or other DTH too.......

EAST OR WEST OUR LOCAL CABLE WALLAHS ARE THE BEST 😀

I dont think so.... because in my area my friend got HathWay STB, he told me that most of the time he receives "Signal not found". 😗

I dont think so.... because in my area my friend got HathWay STB, he told me that most of the time he receives "Signal not found". 😗
I have not faced this problem with my hathway connection.........

FYI - if in hathway STB shows that signal not found does not mean that hathway STB is not working it means that its the problem with the cable line..........

eg: if some one switches of the cable bosster or cable line is worn off then you will not get the hathway signal in the Hathway STB.......if you are using STB then you will find that message if you dont use STB then you will find only blue screen of the grains............

This is not applicable to Hathway rather it is applicable to all the digital tv cable providers......

I have not faced this problem with my hathway connection.........

FYI - if in hathway STB shows that signal not found does not mean that hathway STB is not working it means that its the problem with the cable line..........

eg: if some one switches of the cable bosster or cable line is worn off then you will not get the hathway signal in the Hathway STB.......if you are using STB then you will find that message if you dont use STB then you will find only blue screen of the grains............

This is not applicable to Hathway rather it is applicable to all the digital tv cable providers......

Thats what i am telling, in DTH i did not facing this prob.😀 Even i face it rarely during rain. But in cable connection, we will lose signal every time, if there is any prob in cable or power. 😛

I am happy that you got my point............due to that only i have got both Digital Cable and TS..........:thumb: and also i have 2 TV's too:cool2:............if some problem occures some i have atleast one to view:thumb:

I dont think Tata Sky will add channels.. They are very slow in adding channels.. They will loose the race if they dont add channels immediately... BIG TV / DISH TV / AIR TEL are much ahead when compared to TATA SKY in Technology / Packages... I wish TATA was much more aggressive in addition of channels

I hope TS shows 200 channels :dance:
I wish they'd do it for free as well :hysterical: