Tata Sky to reach 200 channels in two weeks

• Thread starter Thread starter babu_koolguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,264
wonder how ETV dont have tamil channel, TS never add regional channels.. I have seen past 1 year they have added survana other than nothing is added for south viewers???

In another 5 years time all the DTH service providers will have all the regional channels in their platform.............😀 but beware of the cost.........:frown:

In another 5 years time all the DTH service providers will have all the regional channels in their platform.............😀 but beware of the cost.........:frown:
Enjoy this moment first then think abt future 🙂

I am not able to enjoy it but feeling the pinch.......😡but the good thing is that it will not hurt me till next may as i am with Annual Super Saver PAck..........after that i will feel the pinch for sure😡

I am not able to enjoy it but feeling the pinch.......😡but the good thing is that it will not hurt me till next may as i am with Annual Super Saver PAck..........after that i will feel the pinch for sure😡
You can view all the channels including the Active ones?

I can view: Actve Games, Actve Star News, Astrology, MAtrimony, Doordarshan Channels...........but i cant view actve cooking and actve darshan......... Anyways i am least bothered about that service as i dont watch those and use those service at all.........:cool2:

I can view: Actve Games, Actve Star News, Astrology, MAtrimony, Doordarshan Channels...........but i cant view actve cooking and actve darshan.........

Anyways i am least bothered about that service as i dont watch those and use those service at all.........:cool2:
Again TS is taking ppl for a ride here. This package should give access to EVERY available channel.😡

Since Actve Cooking is related to NDTV good times it is placed in LS Pack...........and also the Darshan too...........:cool2:

Since Actve Cooking is related to NDTV good times it is placed in LS Pack...........and also the Darshan too...........:cool2:
See the point is whatever pack it is in, Super saver pack should give access to every channel. Now, if the new channel is a part of LS pack, u cannot view it.:O

Exactly and i think any new channel now coming TS wil not be available in super saver pack...........as TS might create new pack for those channels........ Once my annual super saver pack comes to an end by 11th May. I still will have a balance of Rs.1500 with TS and from 12th May i might just opt for Rs. 99 pack it it exists along with ESS PAck with Tensports...........as i can view the channels in my digital cable........

Once my annual super saver pack comes to an end by 11th May. I still will have a balance of Rs.1500 with TS and from 12th May i might just opt for Rs. 99 pack it it exists along with ESS PAck with Tensports...........as i can view the channels in my digital cable........
You have an option to got for 99 pack. I need southern channels and I cannot opt out of south jumbo package.

I am opting for that pack since I have digital cable for my second tv and i am currently my viewing has increased to that tv .............so thats the reason by next may i will downgrade the pack and i will opt for sports packs from my TS connection.....

I am opting for that pack since I have digital cable for my second tv and i am currently my viewing has increased to that tv .............so thats the reason by next may i will downgrade the pack and i will opt for sports packs from my TS connection.....
Good for u:thumb: