• Thread starter Thread starter rahul10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 12,066

rahul10

Regular
ISP
tata photon
There may be a software update on the Tata Sky SD STB very soon .source : TATA SKY : ORGANISER : SYSTEM DETAILS : SOFTWARE UPDATE : STATUS > IDLE : DOWNLOAD > 0% !!! which means TATA SKY is planing a software update !!! hope it provides more new features.. !!! :thumbsup:update: Tata sky software Updated.

Its always same der frnd.. In some boxes it shows Status > Aborted >0%. And in some boxes it shows status idle as posted by you. It does not mean that there is a new software update.

Its always same der frnd.. In some boxes it shows Status > Aborted >0%. And in some boxes it shows status idle as posted by you. It does not mean that there is a new software update.

before their last software update [MAY 2010 approx] they changed the status from aborted to idle 3 weeks later there was a software update.
so I linked the change with that ...

Yes rahul is right. it shows Aborted for all boxes Ill check it and see. Also one point to be Noted is when u start the STB it shows Idle for all boxes den after 2-3 mins it changes to Aborted.@RahulKeep the STB on for 10 mins and den see if its still showing as IDLE den there is software update soon.

Yes rahul is right. it shows Aborted for all boxes Ill check it and see. Also one point to be Noted is when u start the STB it shows Idle for all boxes den after 2-3 mins it changes to Aborted.

@Rahul

Keep the STB on for 10 mins and den see if its still showing as IDLE den there is software update soon.

I called CC today for the above mentioned issue and they said they are going to introduce new features soon like : now the EPG will also display the genre of the programme , the time left for the programme to end , the blue sky display may be changed to any other color, a change in the menu style , and many other new features may be introduced.

and the update may be there in a couple of months !!!

may be its a NEW YEAR GIFT !!! ???

I called CC today for the above mentioned issue and they said they are going to introduce new features soon like : now the EPG will also display the genre of the programme , the time left for the programme to end , the blue sky display may be changed to any other color, a change in the menu style , and many other new features may be introduced.

and the update may be there in a couple of months !!!

may be its a NEW YEAR GIFT !!! ???

Itll be gr if they implement all these along with new channels 😛

But I checked it today in my STB its showing as 'Aborted' when we start the STB it shows IDLE den it changes to aborted for u its showing as IDLE even after 15 mins or so?

Its the mode of display on the TS HD Box 🙂

yes it shows "status idle " even after the STB is on for 4 to 5 hrs ..

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Its the mode of display on the TS HD Box 🙂

now this may be introduced in the standard set top box too !!!

yes it shows "status idle " even after the STB is on for 4 to 5 hrs ..

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

now this may be introduced in the standard set top box too !!!

For me its showing as Aborted only

update :: according to CC " the next might be available from next month i.e, December or January" now lets hope it contains new features !!!