TATA Sky Slashes Re-Location Charges!

• Thread starter Thread starter phoenixbkn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 7,996

phoenixbkn

ISP
Airtel 1099 Home Plan 512 KBPS
Tata Sky reduces re-location charges to rs 350 for all its subscribers! in case you wish to re-locate, please call the helpline now. For more details press the help button on your remote & go to 'Did you Know?'

is this new... we are already discussing this in another Live topic thread

=)) is this new... we are already discussing this in another Live topic thread

you are discussing this as an offtopic in a different thread....you should have made a new thread like this before discussing this topic endlessly on off topic mode

nothing against you mate,but just thinking this thread may go the same way too

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

you are discussing this as an offtopic in a different thread....you should have made a new thread like this before discussing this topic endlessly on off topic mode

you look to be bad guy of the forum

i got this news on 7th but as there was already a thread running as that person also said he was asked 350rs so ididnt start new thread like you people do with your useless posts and chats.

if u have TS then u should have posted it first but i think u dont have TS or even TS+ as u claim :hsyterical:

What was the earlier re-location charges?

First i search and then i post. I search \"Re-Location Charges\"

https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/44383-tata-sky-dth-service-charges-unfair/

It is also mentioned there :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/44383-tata-sky-dth-service-charges-unfair/

See that thread and it is on topic.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

you look to be bad guy of the forum

i got this news on 7th but as there was already a thread running as that person also said he was asked 350rs so ididnt start new thread like you people do with your useless posts and chats.

:hysterical:

I paid Rs 350 as relocation charge for relocating within the same premises last year(Rs 600 for other location). Is Rs 350 applicable only within the same premises or for other places also?

I paid Rs 350 as relocation charge for relocating within the same premises last year(Rs 600 for other location).
Is Rs 350 applicable only within the same premises or for other places also?

now this is more cheap., same premises and even for that TS dont misses a chance to get few bucks.😱

now this is more cheap., same premises and even for that TS dont misses a chance to get few bucks.😱

No offence - but you must really hate TS... considering how you never seem to miss an opportunity to run them down!

Just out of plain curiosity (only!) - are/were you a TS customer ever?

No offence - but you must really hate TS... considering how you never seem to miss an opportunity to run them down!

Just out of plain curiosity (only!) - are/were you a TS customer ever?

No offence - but you must really lick TS... considering how you never seem to miss an opportunity to run them up!

Just out of plain curiosity (only!) - are/were have you ever used other DTH ever?

comign to my point i am TS customer since long time.. my Sub id is 10xxxxxxxxx. go check it.

BTW why are you so worried when i post the TRUTH?if you dont have guts to face the truth then go hide somewhere else.😡

No offence - but you must really lick TS...

:S ... was that a question..... ?

considering how you never seem to miss an opportunity to run them up!

I will make no comments about your English - but perhaps you can troll the forum and find out where all I have 'run them up' ?

Just out of plain curiosity (only!) - are/were have you ever used other DTH ever?

No I have not!

There - at last an opportunity to answer straight - even if its to a plagiarised question! 😀

comign to my point i am TS customer since long time.. my Sub id is 10xxxxxxxxx. go check it

Really?? Unique number that....

BTW why are you so worried when i post the TRUTH?if you dont have guts to face the truth then go hide somewhere else.😡

Lady! (am assuming that from your profile ONLY)

I only asked a YES or NO question - I did not for a moment try to tell you what you should be doing - so don't you try telling me what to do!

My question was precipitated by so many of your foul mouthed, ill tempered posts across so many threads.

Since you claim to be a lady (??) I will let the part about my 'GUTS' lie.