• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,383

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
Atlast decided to move from my cable wala to back to Tata(SKY. I have a connection which is 3 1/2 years old and was not in use for 1 year. I wanted 2 connections and settled for Cable. One with STB and one with normal. Request the cable wala to provide the second STB but the STB stock is not available from last 4 months.... duh :isorry: Atlast managed to get hold of 3 months old Tata Sky STB and now wants to go for multiroom connection. Can anyone throw the light why multiroom connection rates are increasing every now and then .... Do we end up paying the same rent for 2 connections?????Is it worth to return to Tatasky and have multi suffer facility from them.

Rs 25 was increased for multiroom connection. So as in u get the same channels which are enabled in ur Primary connection for Rs 150 to ur secondary connection.My suggestion : If u can spend more go for TS, or else D2H

My suggestion : If u can spend more go for TS, or else D2H

Spend more for what? The extra cost has to be justified, else spending more just for the heck of it doesn't make sense

My suggestion : If u can spend more go for TS, or else D2H

Well 2 STB of D2H will cost me minimum 1690+1690 = 3380. With the employee offer still i can get 2 for 1980. I will be saving around Rs65 per month for both primary connection and secondary. It is coming to almost 30 months of usage to get benefit from D2H. Is it worth to do this when you already have 2 STB of Tata Sky. Someone in this forum also pointed out we can move to different DTH services soon. Need to wait for that.