TATA SKY relocation problem

• Thread starter Thread starter chashti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 15,950
@Karthikeyan

How did TS CC know that you relocated?

-Ravi

until we tell them ourself they have no chance of knowing it.

Hi Guys,

The relocation is chargeable from the very first day of installation.

If You relocate yourself never call at the helpline.
Relocaton within same house is Rs 350 with 20 mtrs of cable.
Relocation with same Dish is Rs 600 with 20 mtrs cable.
Relocation with NEW Dish is Rs 1000 with 20 mtrs cable.
Plus additional Rs 200 for cable upto 40 mtrs. If beyond 40 mtrs it will be additional Rs 500.

any issue PM me.
Regards
Sky Gazer

u know Tata Sky had so many problems1. intial cost [ as they continuosly cheat people with ts sirf 1499rs for but it is around 2700rs still it is more than any existing service provider 2. less no of channels 3. package problem [ not customer friendly making all regional channels as a bunch so u have to pay for all other regional channels even though u dont watch ]4 .now qualty gone down [even thoughsome clod hearted people dont agree it] and finally ur relocation problem if u count all these urs is not atalll a problem MAMU untill interportabilty is availble for all we can do only one thing :wall::wall::wall:

I have relocated recently within chennai., and i paid 600 for New dish and new cable.. They left the dish and cable at my old house as they said alignment problems are happening if they use the same dish.. But as committed the executive visited to my place on said time.. and installed in 30 Min...

I have relocated recently within chennai., and i paid 600 for New dish and new cable..

They left the dish and cable at my old house as they said alignment problems are happening if they use the same dish..

But as committed the executive visited to my place on said time.. and installed in 30 Min...

Last post was a year back. TS dish is a property of TS. Then why we need to pay for the dish? You may have paid for installation charge and I hope not for the dish.

They said it is relocation charges which includes installation charges... But can we do anything with the Old Dish and LNB left... any idea to make it useful?

You have paid for the installation and not for the Dish. Dish and STB remains property of TS. Its the installation charge that you need to pay. Can't someone use it at your old house?

But the STB was taken by paying 4000 some years back..including the installation charges...so this mean i own the STB right?

But the STB was taken by paying 4000 some years back..including the installation charges...

so this mean i own the STB right?

Yes. STB belongs to You.. But Dish belongs to Tata Sky. But they wont come and take back the dish, Customer Care says...

that means how many STB s and Dish they have left till now.., so would this LNB can be used for viewing FTA channels?

that means how many STB s and Dish they have left till now
- I dont understand what u are saying.

Yes, I think u can use the Dish for receiving FTA channels.
STB belongs to you.

OH sorry.., I meant dish and cable wires on the old location when they give a new one on relocation., for FTA channels using our small dish and LNB what kind of STB we need to have?

STBs available in Ritchie street. I am not sure about the STB Rate, but it should be less than Rs.800 /-And Please make sure whether TS dish fits with the STB. I request you to contact DHONI. He is an expert in these matters. PM him. He will help you 🙂

Dear All,I have a query..i have a fully working Tata Sky at my house in pune.. now iam gng to delhi for some time and the appartment where i'll be staying already have a tata sky setop box and antenna fully working condition except that acount is not recharged..what i want to ask you all is if i take my set top box to delhi and remove the one already there will my tata sky work.actually it should work if not what should be done...hoping for a reply..regards