Tata Sky rebranding to Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter pillaicha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 9,150

What do you feel about the new name?

• Love it 👍🙃

• Meh😐... I never particularly liked Tata Sky but expected somethin more creative

• No way😲! Just leave it the way it is. Tata Play doesn't even make sense.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is Disney divesting then?

They will have a complete say in every decision(features) they want to make regards to competition by the other players as they own a huge chunk of stake now. Like they might start offering DTH through Fiber. I mean that can be done. This can work for apartments

i mean aren't they offering tv on jio fiber? i would have imagined that they are doing it through iptv? i am really out of the loop.

Airtel was the only big player with iptv. Really sad they shut it down. Don't know why IP multicast isn't being adopted. Even now DTH players keep waiting for ISRO to release more satellites and make available transponders so that DTH players can expand HD offerings.

Tata Sky Play's IPv6 is having huge latencies to Jio's and Airtel's IPv6. Same city 200ms pings. Ridiculous.

Can any one confirm that the TV channels share being played as per the list given above . I am told that even now we have to go through OTT apps only .
Jio TV + does not give all the tv channels .