Tata Sky Plus - Jingalala all the way!

ganesh.powar

ISP
mODEM
Finally i got a Tata Sky plus connection. After all the reading and research,it was obvious that tata sky is the best option available amongst the existing dth players.. my experince with their installation was hassle free, the customer care was quick enough to respond to my request. Engineers came on the sme day and completed the installation and tata sky plus was live by evening.. I knew all the features so i was not so excited, but my family was. For my parents rewind, pause and recording features are something very new. My mom loves watching these saas bahu channels and she jus enjoys the pause and record feature. picture qulaity is crystal clear. I also like the interafce they have, its quite user friendly.. having tata sky plus is like jingalala all the way.. 🙂

enJoY dude, i unfortunately have had a very bad experience with them though & i also hate the increase in price for their service 😡

Guys really it's a wonderful service from TS since i was ordered for TS+ on last Friday and received the box on Monday exactly at 3.30 PM, then within 30 min i informed to CC reg the installation.Finally installation done within 7.00PM on the same day itself. Really TS+ is a wonderful quality in picture, sound and the designing of box including the remote.😀

Design makes its presence felt in the STB, remote...and the clarity makes its presence felt within the TV screen....Power to control Live TV makes its presence felt within you. Thats the TS+ experience!!!