Tata Sky Packages finally?

• Thread starter Thread starter raleigh22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 13,275

raleigh22

ISP
MTNL Triband
I checked the interactive "Help" thing today to see the list of contest winners but noticed that Tata Sky now has 4 packages under the Product and Pricing section.Starter Pack - Rs. 160 / monthFamily Pack - Rs. 250 / monthWestern Pack - Rs. 250 / monthJumbo Super Saver Pack - Rs. 300 / monthThey say more details of channel allocations are on the website, but it hasn't been updated yet...

yeah!they have added this today but when i phoned to customer care department on wenesday they said these packages would be attractive but it is not looking so goodi think they want to have competion with dish tv

Espnstar should make a formal complaint against Tata Sky for insulting them by having them in the laughable starter pack which is as good as useless. 😀

IMO that starter pcak is targetted at south audience!

So wht packages will u guys be opting for? I think I will continue with "SUPER SAVER PACK"... Active sports is available just in this pack... and I hope any new channel added will be shown in this pack...

I checked the interactive "Help" thing today to see the list of contest winners but noticed that Tata Sky now has 4 packages under the Product and Pricing section.

Starter Pack - Rs. 160 / month
Family Pack - Rs. 250 / month
Western Pack - Rs. 250 / month
Jumbo Super Saver Pack - Rs. 300 / month

They say more details of channel allocations are on the website, but it hasn't been updated yet...
The packages have been updated on the website. But what I want to know is if any new channels exclusive to tatasky is going to be included?Otherwise it will be just another run of the mill DTH setup. What happens when SUN get on the air?

it is easy suntv network will be in supersaver packand sun and sun news will be in the other packages as well as supersaver pack

I asked from Tsky helpline, and they said that only the Packages made by them can be choosen. I think their packages are poorly designed with no categorisation of Movie, Music, News Channels etc. Their total channels (91) is way short of Dish TV (150+). On top of that they are hell bent of removing channels & fighting it out in court rather than look for best interest for customers. Dish TV managed to get all channels (including SUN) without much trouble. Surely there is some problem with TSky.

they only have sun and sun news but Tata Sky is aiming for total sunnetwork by this they will be having 111 channels and if zee channnels to come in tatsky they would have 131 channels and do not forget this tatsky has neo sprts and neo sports+ which would be comming when ever there is an indian matches telecatsted in that chanelso tatsky is the the best

if you see the channel vice Tata Sky only provied total 91 channels only, currently the tatal number of channels they are providing is 101 out of that there are 7 showcase channels 2 promotional channels if you remove this 9 channels you only have 91 channels so as you see there is only 91 channels we see.

where is the ftv in other packages , its only in the stater package, they r going to show ftv with regional channels. r they crazy,