Tata Sky On Laptop???

• Thread starter Thread starter dheerpat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,190

dheerpat

ISP
bsnl
Hi all..i was was able to configure usingpixel view usb tv tuner on my laptop...however i have to use set top box remote to change the channel..i cannot do the same using software..ihave connected the set top box with tv tuner using red white yellow wires which i took out from tv end and connected to tv tuner.,,,,is there any way i can watch Tata Sky on computer and tv simoultenously so that i can record program on laptop..i treid connecting RF out to tvand tv tuner...channels ar not showing on tv or laptop..kindly help🙁

Hi all..i was was able to configure usingpixel view usb tv tuner on my laptop...however i have to use set top box remote to change the channel..i cannot do the same using software..ihave connected the set top box with tv tuner using red white yellow wires which i took out from tv end and connected to tv tuner.,,,,is there any way i can watch Tata Sky on computer and tv simoultenously so that i can record program on laptop..i treid connecting RF out to tvand tv tuner...channels ar not showing on tv or laptop..kindly help🙁

Take the Audio Video out from the Tatasky stb and give it to Tv tuner card. You see the picture on the laptop and also you can record.

HI Dhoni, i am able to view and record on laptop..what i want is my family can watch the channel on tv simoultenously..can it be done..is there any splitter like we used to have for cable connection

hi kumar , no issues regarding same channel...however my tv does not have rf in ..i tried connecting rf out of set top box to antena in of Sony tv, i could not scan the channels...same with tv tuner connected via rf out..do i need to change some setting in set top box?

Dont scan the channel, do the auto tunning. Scaning will show only the tunned channel, only auto tunning will tune the new channel.

Thanx a lot..🙂i was able to configure the same and record..next task..how do i do unattended recording ...i tried windows media center set up..however since it requires something called infrared blaster to change channels automatically or scheduled -is it available in india- any other way out...i am using prseto pvr which came with ...