Tata Sky now offers subscribers Temporary Suspension

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 51,025
I think Tata Sky should temporarily shutdown itself and take rest and then come fresh with new offers like present DTH.

Even Videocon's D2H is having better features.
We have only Sky brandname.

No use with brand names. Money matters. Fair usage is such an evil word.

Even Videocon's D2H is having better features.
We have only Sky brandname.

Rightly said.Most of Tata Sky users have spent so lot that they cant digest that their decision is bad.i am lucky i dont need to spend until next few months as i got free view last year :wewin:

----------

I think tatasky should temporarily shutdown itself and take rest and then come fresh with new offers like present DTH.

What an idea:hysterical:

I think Tata Sky should temporarily shutdown itself and take rest and then come fresh with new offers like present DTH.

Why you want them to come again😱 To suck more money once again :notallowed:

Hi, just had questions about this feature-

I see that they ask you to enter a start and end date for temporary suspension (on their desktop website when you click on the help section that takes you to a help chat), so once I give an end date for the suspension, will I be able to change it later, for example, A) I want to extend the suspension or B) I want to end the suspension (after the minimum 5 day period or even before) and get the service active again and C) the end date would mean that the service would be back again on the particular end date from 00:00 HRS on that end date or is that if you suspend at 8PM for 5 days it'll get activated at 8PM on the end date?

Just look at your current plans, which channels you've subscribed and then how it adds up to your monthly bill (you can check that when you're logged in). Those figures should mostly be GST-included and so are the other plans you see advertised.