• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 15,605

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,

Tata(Sky today made an Ad in Hindu Newspaper in CHENNAI. It d be as a gr8 competition to Sun DTH. I dont have digicam now to take the screen shot, but anyone from chennai if they can do so, it d be gr8. I ve just given the details of the offer

FESTIVE OFFER

Buying a new TV without Tata Sky is like Celebrating Diwali without Lights.
Enjoy over 140 channels and interactive services in DVD quality picture on TATASKY.

Following are the offers:

1. Free! Watch all the leading Tamil, Telegu, Kannada and Malayalam Channels for Six months. :yahoo:

2. Free!! Also get all the leading sports channels including Neo sports, Neo sports plus, Espn, Star sports and Star Cricket for 6 months.

3. Also avail of the 'Big tv, big discount offer - the larger the size of your new TV, the greater the discount on the Tata Sky Digicomp! For example, if you buy a 29" TV, You get a 29% discount *.

4. If you are buying only Tata Sky - get a flat 20% discount on the Tata Sky digicomp.

Now you can also enjoy Actv cooking, Ndtv good times, Bindass, BBC entertainment and CBeebies on Tatasky.

* Offer valid only on Joint purchase of TV and digicom.

Offer valid till 15th NOv, only in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.

For free home delivery, call:
From MTNL/BSNL lines: 1860 425 6633
Others: 044 6000 6633.

Visit DIRECT_TO_HOME (DTH) Satellite Television Services India - Tata Sky or SMS: BUY to 56633

Good offers:thumbsup:. But the number of Tamil channels in Tata Sky is lesser than Sun Direct.

Good offers:thumbsup:. But the number of Tamil channels in Tata Sky is lesser than Sun Direct.

But there are no sports channels available in sun Direct. Its a good strategy adopted by TS:thumb:

But the most popular channels, I believe, are sun, jaya, vijay and raj. The rest are 'also ran' type.

But the most popular channels, I believe, are sun, jaya, vijay and raj. The rest are 'also ran' type.
Some news coming out that Sun Direct might hike the price to Rs.125 instead of Rs.75 which is without taxes.

FYI - Vijay TV is not listed in Sun direct as its part of Star

This is not new offer. they used to give is from many months.. FREE TS connection with plasma tv and 6 months free.. it was there in chennai since many days.
maybe you people just saw it on ADV today so :rofl:

anyhow my sincere advice is not to take any headache this diwali by purchasing TS or Dishtv.

But there are no sports channels available in sun Direct. Its a good strategy adopted by TS:thumb:

there is no need for sports channels until december as all India's matches will be on DD1 when played in India.. so until autralia tour sun dth will also give sports channels .

This is not new offer. they used to give is from many months.. FREE TS connection with plasma tv and 6 months free.. it was there in chennai since many days.
maybe you people just saw it on ADV today so :rofl:

anyhow my sincere advice is not to take any headache this diwali by purchasing TS or Dishtv.

there is no need for sports channels until december as all India's matches will be on DD1 when played in India.. so until autralia tour sun dth will also give sports channels .

What about the test matches which india plays and also some quality coverage of Channel 9 against SL and other cricketing actions. I feel Watching india australia is always a onesided match:rofl:

All those whose main interest is only tamil channels, should go for sun direct straight away. No need to wait. Rest, the cosmopolitan tamils, hindiwalas, expatriates and foreigners should go for Tata Sky.

This offer is available in Kerala also. the advertisement came today...

20% dicount is attractive.. it is like getiing 2 months free..+6 months free on all channels..in TS website i dont see any offer on 6 months free on SUN channels and sports channels..