Tata Sky Minidish Installation Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter yashpal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,455
I just download these shows. Love the HDTVrips. Torrents ATW 😀Other shows that u can watch are my name is earl and office.

I highly recommend My Name Is Earl. I am on the second season and the office airs in India. Do you have a HD capable monitor or do you put them on your tv WiZaRd mate? If you put them on your tv then how so?

LoL, i watch them on my big ass monitor 😛P.S: it's 17"'s. 2 more inches than the general population in India 😛

Can HD vdo be displayed ok on monitors ? Cos I downloaded spiderman3 HD trailer and it wasn't playing fine on my pc.... .

why should HD video will have any problems in normal monitor???just the difference will be that in monitor, there'll be black stripes on top and bottom, and in HDTV, it won't be there...that's because of the screen ratio...

When I play HD vdos on my pc they keep on breakingup... Not sure y....

requires a lot of processing power. if u have a decent processor and enough ram it should work. avoid playing it on quicktime. it works fine here on media player classic.

QUOTE(Crazysah @ Feb 1 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]78070[/snapback]
I use Windows Media PLayer here and it works finer.[/b]

Hello Friends

Any body help me for Tata Sky reciver & card In Baroda ,Gujarat, So please give a contect no Or address.

on my mail ID - iqbal_vahora@yahoo.com.