• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,958

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Just see below the link and the picture, and see what Tata Sky thinks about their customers they are relating their customer with Ducks (you know well ducks are usually use to call fools).

http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whattataskythinkaboutthdw2.jpg

What Say??? " Over 2 million sitting ducks with one hit"

just check the meaning of this line. that means they call their customers fool in other words.

Infact they are just insulting their customer ...its too bad on Tata sky part by calling their customer's as Ducks??????????????

lolz, reminds me of the ad of tata car xeta, who used slogan, if you dont have it, you gotta be dumb. I felt offended for a while.

It is a bad advertisement, has several negative connotations:1. All SEC A customers are dumb2. 30 % of SEC B and C customers who want upward mobility are also dumb3. All deserve to be shot for choosing Tata Sky.If I were to decide on the basis of ad, I will not touch tatasky.The new bigtv ad. is also in bad taste as it makes a mockery of obese people. In tamilnadu, one sneeze means it is a bad omen.

nothing insulting about the ad IMO. its like saying TS is so good that customers sit glued to the TV so your ads will be like targetting sitting ducks...

There is nothing wrong in the ad, it all depends on peoples perception. This ad is targeting ad agencies and advertisers, saying so many people are glued to TV like sitting ducks. And thread starter is known for instigating people against TS. I am sorry if had said something wrong but i have seen most of his thread he posts the threads when ever there is news against TS.

wow so now first they charge installation cost, then they charge higher rates and now they will start showing ads too

did anyone notice that the email id in that ad is wrong?is that a real ad?

shud be real ad, otherwise why wud some1 put ad like that?

tatsky.com?someone should have noticed that thing.also the two mobile numbers... they are in different formats. one has a space after 5 digits. the other does not.not good work.

of course it is made in some image editing program 😛like photoshop. or indesign.

I think this ad is for corporates, and corporates didnt pay attention to such small mistakes bcoz they always think big.