Tata Sky HD DTH: Star sports HD removed ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Green80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 10,816
WONDERFUL.. ESPN is also gone now at 2:30am. So like the 2 letters of word HD, we are left with 2 HD channels - National Geo(Chinese Subtitle) and Discovery. I am not counting Showcase HD since many will not use it.Waiting for more HD Channels... Wake up I&B....

WONDERFUL.. ESPN is also gone now at 2:30am. So like the 2 letters of word HD, we are left with 2 HD channels - National Geo(Chinese Subtitle) and Discovery. I am not counting Showcase HD since many will not use it.

Waiting for more HD Channels... Wake up I&B....

The best part was when they cut off ESPN HD with 1 minute of the match still left. I really enjoyed that.

The best part was when they cut off ESPN HD with 1 minute of the match still left. I really enjoyed that.

lol

Hopefully better channels get added, and without much waste of time.

Even I too hope they shall add lots of more HD channels. HD is new in India so as user base grows, new HD channels will come in.ESPN HD and Star Sports HD being event based channels are no longer active. Its the same with other DTH too. I don't think anyone should have a reason to complain about Tata Sky as they had made it very clear that these channels would be available only for these events. Transparency is always good

@mirzarocx - Transparency is always good. But it is a cheap act to stop the World Cup final during the final moment. Last 1 minute also counts.You go for a movie, which has a very Ultimate Video Song (best example - Jackie Chan movies) during the ending titles. As soon as the Movie is over, the Ending Titles starts and you are forced to leave your seat immediately.The above was situation during the last moment of World Cup. I feel TS did a very "cheap" act. They should have shown it for further 5 minutes.