Tata Sky HD DTH now has an extremely large Tata Sky logo!

abchopra2010

Mess.iah
ISP
Airtel
:biggrin: Just notticed the small TS Logo on all HD channels! looks awesome! 🙂Watching HD Channels after 2 weeks so dont know when it all changed!

You've actually started a thread to tell us your happiness at seeing a smaller sized TS logo on a High Definition channel !!!! :ac: Amazing ....

Aur kya. Khushiyaan baatne se badti hain! 😀 Btw the large font looked ridiculous and many people on the forum wanted it to be of smaller size. So just informing.

actually the small logo is good . people make threads here about topics like "is there a god ?". this thread actually makes more sense .

I agree... Looks on par with HD transmission...

----------

wish they extend it to the non-HD channels as well... (may be little smaller than the present glaring HUGE one)

looks good...

At least abchopra2010 is trying to participate in the forum by providing some useful info. and KaHn's comment attracted so many to comment on the thread 😛

At least abchopra2010 is trying to participate in the forum by providing some useful info. and KaHn's comment attracted so many to comment on the thread 😛
Haha! TrueThat! 🙂

Now i hope they change the home button page to a better quality. Its just too much pixelated.

Whats so useful about telling people about a smaller TS logo. Is that going to help anyone ? I have a TS + HD, most of the ppl viewing this thread/forum have HD boxes. They all know that there is a small TS logo. But its not that important to start a thread and tell ppl about something that they already know about. And what is so useful in knowing that there is small TS logo on HD channels? Is it going to persuade you or anyone else for that matter, to buy a HD STB.?? Are you watching picture quality or marveling at the small logo at the bottom of the screen?

Don't you think that Viewing screen area has increased with small size logo ? If yes, then that needs to be noticed and highlighted. Its good that you have noticed it yourself, but many other would have not noticed.And Admin didn't charge money for starting a thread dude. You can start a threat of your own 🙂

I still don't see the use for telling ppl about a damn logo. But as they say, " Jab sab ho raazi, to kya kare ka Kaazi ". Enjoy the logo everybody.

If thats the case, then whats the need of telling everybody about a new channels? Most of the people viewing those threads would be having TS HD boxes and they can come to know about it by themselves. For me the whole purpose of these forums is to share and discuss. People also talked about the new Zee Tv logo. That thread would be useless aswell. You should become an admin and cut down on threads and save server costs!

So, if ppl are talking about Zee TV logos, that means even you should talk about TS logos.So that is your actual motivation, what Zee does I will also do. And what is actually there to discuss about a logo? And are you seriously more interested if someone informs you about a new channel or a new.. actually not new, the same logo but of a smaller size?

Reason why people are discussing about logo, because this operator logo is also big part of viewer's concern. Many operator's logo like Reliance, Airtel, DISH TV and even Tata Sky were blocking some area of screen and in every DTH section people have expressed their unhappiness about logos. So having small logo is welcome news 🙂