Tata Sky HD DTH now has an extremely large Tata Sky logo!

Extremely large TS logo on all hd channels.

I wanted to create this a long long before ..

Slightly OT
Re: the subtitle part, while I originally was pissed at it just as you were, but then I found out its to help people with hearing disabilities as much if not more than for the Indian audience with foreign accent recognition problems.

None the less the subtitles still piss me off and wish that the operators can somehow integrate a subtitles - on - off feature into set top boxes

I usually hate subtitles, but in some movies like Inception where the background music is too loud... they do help. Nevertheless they draw my eyes towards the bottom of the screen and i do have to make an effort to avoid them.

checked and it looks bad... that small logo was looking decent

Its still better than the logo of Airtel DTH 100% opaque

I recently saw the logo of Airtel in its DTH...certainly it irritates.....

Airtel Logo is Opaque and irritating rite from the 1st Day and inspite of lots of complain, they didn't rectified it. May be because of their Vision which includes of a Strong Brand Image 😛

I usually hate subtitles, but in some movies like Inception where the background music is too loud... they do help. Nevertheless they draw my eyes towards the bottom of the screen and i do have to make an effort to avoid them.

@People cursing sub's an saying they draw their attention, Seriously WTF.

We watch movies at ~24 fps, move your eyeballs man.

I noticed this a couple of days back however since I don't watch a lot of TV, I thought I might be mistaken. It does look odd

Logo is still small here. But my HD set top box randomly cuts off even without rains.
Oh, I thought mine was a isolated case...

Infact, sometimes while browsing HD channels video freezes while audio keep working....

----------

@People cursing sub's an saying they draw their attention, Seriously WTF.

We watch movies at ~24 fps, move your eyeballs man.

They can make the subs optional... may be hava feature to turn them off..and change them to desired language...

Oh, I thought mine was a isolated case...

Infact, sometimes while browsing HD channels video freezes while audio keep working....

----------

They can make the subs optional... may be hava feature to turn them off..and change them to desired language...
Maybe.