1970.00(CR)
600.00(DR) Activation Fee
999.00(DR) COD TSK HD Charges
600.00(CR) Credit towards DifferntialValue
999.00(CR) Credit towards TSKValue
118.00(DR) Debit towards ActFeeCharges
413.00(DR) Debit towards InstlFeeCharge
1068.00(DR) Debit towards RentalChgs

lol. just tried removing two channels from the ala carte package. does not seem to be working.

So my connection is active now, the person called in the morning itself, but since I was un-available, had to re-schedule the installation for the evening. Had to pay Rs 120 for extra 10m cable, no other fees were charged.

My transaction history

uplNYvR.png

Essentially I paid Rs 1349 and got useable balance of Rs 368, not bad at all. I changed the plan right away and it reflected immediately. Overall experience so far have been great.

1970.00(CR)
600.00(DR) Activation Fee
999.00(DR) COD TSK HD Charges
600.00(CR) Credit towards DifferntialValue
999.00(CR) Credit towards TSKValue
118.00(DR) Debit towards ActFeeCharges
413.00(DR) Debit towards InstlFeeCharge
1068.00(DR) Debit towards RentalChgs

So you also got a useable balance of Rs 371.

so today a Tata Sky dude came out of nowhere. he said that he is coming to update something. but all he did was take photos of everything. from the dish to the stb. took tens of measurements. went through the stb menu pretty fast. did not notice any change he made. left after around 20 minutes.

i assume he was a QA guy responsible for checking installation work done by outsourced people. in the end it was just annoying.

I wanted to change my dth to airtel but found out they are not interested in people having multiple tvs. The guy kept on insisting me to buy the single connection first and then go for multi tv option so I had to stick to Tata Sky . Now I pay 250 Rs less per month for my 3 tvs at home but my channels have been reduced by 80 percent.

I was going to renew Tata Sky but then I talked to the support. They are not giving the 1 Month Discount/Extra One Month straight away. They are asking to keep the money for 12 Months in advance and at the end of the 12 months they will calculate the per month average and after that only they will offer 1 month extra.

I think it's not worth to pay for 12 months? Because maybe other players might come in DTH soon?

my house does have a single airtel dish powering three different television sets. and all three of them were migrated from dish tv to airtel dth in one single go!

Did you pay anything extra or what? I mean, DTH to DTH migration is live now?

Yeah, It seems like this. Anyways, I'm waiting what price Jio might offer for the DTH. Maybe they will make some good prices for the DTH?

Yeah, I hope they offer some discounts too. 🙁 Right now TV is costing a lot.