• Thread starter Thread starter Broun73
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,458

Broun73

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Tata Sky removed Teja TV and Added Gemini Comedy. WHat was the reason to remover that channel, it had good viewer ship. Gemini Comedy is boaring, same thing is repeated again and again. they should add Teja Tv.

The Channel owners of 'Teja' renamed the channel as 'Gemini Movies'. Just check if it is included in Tata Sky (I am a SCV Cable customer in Chennai).

Its not removed. The broadcasters have changed the names as Gemini Comedy and Navullu TV is renamed as Gemini Movies. Dont cusre Tata Sky

Mr. jignesh. u r telling everybody not to curse tata sky in all the forums on this issue. even tata sky knows that both channels are swapped(we gave lots of complaints abt this). isnt it tata sky's job to put gemini movies by (removing or keeping Gemini comedy). they r doing work on hindi channels like adding UTV action n classic but they r not doing any work on regional channels. let me tell u that its the only movie channel telugu n obviously every1 gonna curse them like them n obviously they r going to lose andhra customers n for sure (no new customers) without that channel.

Mr. jignesh. u r telling everybody not to curse Tata Sky in all the forums on this issue. even tata sky knows that both channels are swapped(we gave lots of complaints abt this). isnt it tata sky's job to put gemini movies by (removing or keeping Gemini comedy). they r doing work on hindi channels like adding UTV action n classic but they r not doing any work on regional channels. let me tell u that its the only movie channel telugu n obviously every1 gonna curse them like them n obviously they r going to lose andhra customers n for sure (no new customers) without that channel.

one thing to clear confusion.. on that day.. i.e. on 1st oct.. some of Gemini channels names were changed....

Teja tv channel was showing Gemini Comedy in DTH.. whereas in Cable it was showing Gemini Movies.
Navvulu channel was showing Gemini Movies in DTH .. in cable it was showing Gemini Comedy....

Still in DTH it stays same... maybe Sun is forcing them to take Gemini Comedy for those DTH which didnt have it.. like Dishtv and TS..rest of them already have these channels in their packs.

one thing to clear confusion.. on that day.. i.e. on 1st oct.. some of Gemini channels names were changed....

Teja tv channel was showing Gemini Comedy in DTH.. whereas in Cable it was showing Gemini Movies.
Navvulu channel was showing Gemini Movies in DTH .. in cable it was showing Gemini Comedy....

Still in DTH it stays same... maybe Sun is forcing them to take Gemini Comedy for those DTH which didnt have it.. like Dishtv and TS..rest of them already have these channels in their packs.

on that day,, i checked it too with my neighbours sun dth.. it was swapped back to the original numbers in some time. its ts job to get back that channel. i say,, all telugu ts users should remove ts..cos Tata Sky cares nothing about telugu channels

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

@jignesh fyi,, every dth service including dish tv has gemini movies except ts bastards

@jignesh fyi,, every dth service including dish tv has gemini movies except ts ... so...jignesh u r a ts employee ah.. i see that u r supporting ts everywhere in the website