Tata Sky DTH: Suggestions and complaints here

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 63,206
As usual you are evading and you are good at street smart comments; Iswaro rakshatu! You can take lessons on positive thinking; else life will be a big burden!

I cannot lie about a so called service which costs 350rs just for a visit. If you still tell TS rocks and so on then Iswaro rakshatu. Only he can save. BTW you didn't answer for my question about the post I quoted. Are you confirming he is lieing? Your reply seemed so.

----------

so u think ur very smart to advice everyone ha:notallowed:

:thumbsup:

----------

Well people dont get paid to bad mouth any particular company. When they are saying this, there must be a true situation when they faced this problem. There is no point in shutting the mouth of those who critisize any product. They are customers and they have the right to do that.

Few doesn't want to loose their business. So trying to supress.

Few doesn't want to loose their business. So trying to supress.

Well ya, you are quite right. I have seen such things happening before.

Well people dont get paid to bad mouth any particular company. When they are saying this, there must be a true situation when they faced this problem. There is no point in shutting the mouth of those who critisize any product. They are customers and they have the right to do that.
but everyone knows it :irock:but dont know which OMEN diverts their mind😕

----------

Not everyone yar! Only for some most negative!
from ur point of view its negative but from his point of view its positive so try to understand this concept😗

Misguiding Customers with half information

Hello,

I got Tata Sky subscription on 22/8/2009. I have been very happy with their service so far. But following events have left bad taste in the mouth.

1. On 21/8/2009 I called the Tatasky Call center and requested for new service.
2. Call support personnel asked me which package I am interested in.
3. As I had done extensive research before calling them, I told them that I would like to go for "Annual Mega Pack".
4. I was told that there's a one month free subscription and I can take the annual package after one month. But for Sports Channels I have to pay extra(as that free package doesn't include any sports channel).
5. I paid extra bucks for sports channel on 24/08/2009.
6. Please note that no one mentioned that the price for the annual pack is inreasing and no one told me that I will have to pay the new price if the price changes in that one month.
7. Just after one week(31/8/2009) I got a shock when in one of the forums it was mentioned that the price for the annual pack was increased by 500 Rs.
8. I called up help desk again and told them that it's a clear case of misinformation from their side. Ans requested them to allow me to get into annual package at 5000 pa.(old price).
9. it was outrigthly rejected saying it's my misunderstanding.(not sure how they can claim their customores are idiots!! )
10. I was asked to send a mail to help@tatasky.com.
11. I sent a mail on 3/9/2009. I got a automated response withing minutes saying the issue would be answered in 24 hours!!..(Service Request Reference Number: 1-4908584500)
12. It's been 5 days now and after 1 more follow up mail I have got no response from them.

Could any one help me escalating this issue? Or are we getting cheated in the name of Tata which we trust blindly?

Thanking you.

Hello,

I got Tata Sky subscription on 22/8/2009. I have been very happy with their service so far. But following events have made lose faith TATA brand.

1. On 21/8/2009 I called the Tatasky Call center and requested for new service.
2. Call support personnel asked me which package I am interested in.
3. As I had done extensive research before calling them, I told them that I would like to go for "Annual Mega Pack".
4. I was told that there's a one month free subscription and I can take the annual package after one month. But for Sports Channels I have to pay extra(as that free package doesn't include any sports channel).
5. I paid extra bucks for sports channel on 24/08/2009.
6. Please note that no one mentioned that the price for the annual pack is inreasing and no one told me that I will have to pay the new price if the price changes in that one month.
7. Just after one week(31/8/2009) I got a shock when in one of the forums it was mentioned that the price for the annual pack was increased by 500 Rs.
8. I called up help desk again and told them that it's a clear case of misinformation from their side. Ans requested them to allow me to get into annual package at 5000 pa.(old price).
9. it was outrigthly rejected saying it's my misunderstanding.(not sure how they can claim their customores are idiots!! )
10. I was asked to send a mail to help@tatasky.com.
11. I sent a mail on 3/9/2009. I got a automated response withing minutes saying the issue would be answered in 24 hours!!..(Service Request Reference Number: 1-4908584500)
12. It's been 5 days now and after 1 more follow up mail I have got no response from them.

Could any one help me escalating this issue? Or are we getting cheated in the name of Tata which we trust blindly?

Thanking you.

@madhiyengar,Very bad experience indeed. The Best way to escalate the issue is to talk to the superio officials in the management. You can call up the customer care and ask them to connect to the superior official, and u can explain the problem. They may solve it. But the problem here is very unfortunate for you, they may just say that the price of any package can change at any time, it is clearly written in their rules and regulations. Nothing much can be done, they ll say. Moreover the Mega Pack price was increased to accomodate the New Channels 4 channels that were added some days back which costs 45 per month or 450 per annum. So, they ve the increased the mega pack to 5000 Per Annum. 50 rs extra profit. This is what they ll say blah blah. But you can still ask them you were misguided by their representatives., lets see what they reply. Post here their reply.Thank u.

That's really bad, Seems you have been misguided by customer care, As how can they change price of pack in between for an existing customer.

Hello,Thanks to this forum. I got a call from Tata Sky people(Dinesh:thumb🙂. Very professional replies and had patience to answer my questions(unlike the previous helpdesk people:notallowed🙂.Issue would be resolved and I would be getting Annual Mega pack @5000/- for this year.It's a nice feeling when your voice is heard.