Tata Sky DTH: Suggestions and complaints here

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 63,189
TS will only have popular channels like INDIA TV,NEPAL1 and ETV and going to remove all tamil channels as they are not popular:isorry:

this thread is for Complaints and Suggesstions.
so here are mine

Complaints : not many south channels,not a single sports channel even if you take 200rs family pack.and many more but cant type as hands will pain.

Suggesstion: (giving them for FREE) Better to shut the DTH services and provide quality Tata Indicom services.

I am sick of Tata Sky and it is not the swine flu!...:hysterical:
I am planning to get MyWay which looks like a much better option!...:dance:

----------

NEWS FROM INDIA TV: 'Aam ne kiya katleaam!'...:hysterical:

As of now, many free-to-air channels are not included in basic package which is the basic rule made by TRAI. Tata Sky has to provide all the FTA channels in Basic package and there on they can make different package for pay channels.

As of now, many free-to-air channels are not included in basic package which is the basic rule made by TRAI. Tata Sky has to provide all the FTA channels in Basic package and there on they can make different package for pay channels.

Will you please provide the TRAI reference?

TRAI even said smart card should be sold individually. STB should not be locked. STB should be taken back etc.,. Did they follow?