Tata Sky DTH: STB Software Update

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 21,340
Hmm raghav, it hasnt happened to me before the software update. But yes you are exactly facing the problem which happens to me.. Wonder if there is any work around to this. Thanks!

This is an old problem. Probably to do with the HD thrashing and stalling for a bit and the software not being smart enough to handle the glitch.

I found a workaround to this. If while rewinding your STB gets stuck, press the FF immediately and this prevents the crashing.. It worked for me several times. Try it and let me know guys...

I am facing a weird problem after the software update.

When i rewind some recorded program, the stb gets stuck and stops functioning. I have to power off the stb completely and power it back on to operate the stb.

I face this shitty prob whenever i rewind some recorded program.

It is so frustrating, anyone else having this problem?

After the SW update i am facing the similar problems but not with recorded programs rather when a program is getting recorded if i wanted to rewind that channel which is getting recorded just pressing the rewind button once it goes to the start of the of the program. This is the issue i am facing after the SW update........

After the SW update i am facing the similar problems but not with recorded programs rather when a program is getting recorded if i wanted to rewind that channel which is getting recorded just pressing the rewind button once it goes to the start of the of the program. This is the issue i am facing after the SW update........

You found a new problem :thumbsup: How come these problems started suddenly? Wasn't they were from the start or atleast after some updates?

maybe his contract is getting over soon :grin:

Although it is an old problem the complaints are valid coz it seems to have become much worse after the update. Looks like they've employed a bunch of engineers who have to justify their salaries so they spend their time giving us useless crap and breaking the things that do work (somewhat) well in the process. Looking forward to the next update...