Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Tata sky beating the competition

ganesh.powar

ISP
mODEM
i think Tata Sky plus was a bold move to beat the competition. it is a big challenge to stand out from the rest and tata sky is doing so quite efficiently. Dish tv was also talking about their dvr during diwali but still they have not launched yet..big tv is anyways suffering because of poor customer care, so i think they need to manage tht first. i dont see anyone so agressve like tata sky to beat the competition..airtel is still new and trying to establish a mark..tata sky needs to leverage this first mover advantage to stay ahead in the competition. One has to only wait if any dth player is again ready to beat the competition!

They are able to launch their TS+ purely because of the collabartion with SKy:thumbsup: and thats the main reason i have purchased TS when it was launched.............

TS+ is due to collaboration with sky is just common man's impression.recording is not a big deal, any electronics company can do that.but i do wonder, why other companies have not come up with it. may be they dont see big market because of high price.

TS+ is due to collaboration with sky is just common man's impression.

recording is not a big deal, any electronics company can do that.

but i do wonder, why other companies have not come up with it. may be they dont see big market because of high price.
If that is the case why Dish TV is saying that they will lauch the same service soon and also big tv and Airtel DTH too:hysterical:

Well might be soon we all will be able to see dishtv's DVR which as per info and news available here is having more storage capacity and advanced feature and also i hope it will cost less then Tata Sky as well.

If the cost of dish tv or big tv is less then i believe TS will also reduce its DVR price and hoping for that as at that point of time i am planning to buy it.........

i think Tata Sky plus was a bold move to beat the competition. it is a big challenge to stand out from the rest and tata sky is doing so quite efficiently. Dish tv was also talking about their dvr during diwali but still they have not launched yet..big tv is anyways suffering because of poor customer care, so i think they need to manage tht first. i dont see anyone so agressve like tata sky to beat the competition..airtel is still new and trying to establish a mark..tata sky needs to leverage this first mover advantage to stay ahead in the competition. One has to only wait if any dth player is again ready to beat the competition!
airtel always belives to be in first place . any i am sure that they will come in number 1 after few days . like airtel landline . cc service really very fast and good . customers always like to connect them . but others to connect u have wait atleast 20 minutes most of the times and answers are really very rudly replies

With TS CC i never had those experience which you said and i did not had any problem in connecting to the CC people of TS:thumb:.............

ill tell u exactly why other companies havent launched a DV-R. they arnt fools. in india the need is not for a recording set top box, ITS HDTV. Tata Sky is not even mpeg4. other companies are smart. they will set up HD signals and then intriduce recording at the same time. this should be somewhere around March. I have info that NewsX, Nat Geo, and DD will go HD. as for TATA, they should focus on mpeg 4 and HD

ill tell u exactly why other companies havent launched a DV-R. they arnt fools. in india the need is not for a recording set top box, ITS HDTV. Tata Sky is not even mpeg4. other companies are smart. they will set up HD signals and then intriduce recording at the same time. this should be somewhere around March. I have info that NewsX, Nat Geo, and DD will go HD. as for TATA, they should focus on mpeg 4 and HD

Dude TS is already there. TS+ is mpeg4. check out www.tataskyplus.com