Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Question about Tata Sky+ Dish

• Thread starter Thread starter kunals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,121

kunals

ISP
MTNL
Hi,I had my installation of Tata Sky+ which was an upgrade from my existing Tata Sky Digicomp. My dish was replaced but it looks just like my old dish and is not the black mesh dish shown on the Tata Sky+ website. The engineer told that the black mesh dish is installed only for new installations of Tata Sky+ .Just wanted to check with other Tata Sky+ installations (new or upgrade) on their dish replacements and comments from Tata Sky regarding the same.Thanks.

thats a very intresting point, i also upgraded & my dish was also replaced with a similar looking bigger dish.what's the benefit of a black meshed dish anyways?? xcept cosmetic appeal...:S

Hey , i got my upgrade yesterday but no new dish for me , twin LNB's and new cables that's it , asked the service guy he said they started with installing new dish for all upgrades initially but then they were updated by Tata Sky to keep the old ones AS IS.i am sure the picture quality remains same either way, anyways i am loving "plus" and the whole "timeshifting" thing.CheersSnehal

Same old dish was installed for me. I thought of the new dish will be installed and I can flaunt it😡

Whats there in the dish boss ............enjoy it with the STB which you look more often than the dish😀

Whats there in the dish boss ............enjoy it with the STB which you look more often than the dish😀

ok one more IMPORTANT question. i got a call from Tata Sky yesterday saying they will be coming for the installation tomorrow. but i still havent received the hardware yet. does the engineer get the hardware or does he just come and install the hardware that is supposed to be delivered to me by someone else????? someone please help. i dont wanna be blacklisted by them for calling the engineer for installation if the box hasnt been delivered to me yet.

ok one more IMPORTANT question. i got a call from Tata Sky yesterday saying they will be coming for the installation tomorrow. but i still havent received the hardware yet. does the engineer get the hardware or does he just come and install the hardware that is supposed to be delivered to me by someone else????? someone please help. i dont wanna be blacklisted by them for calling the engineer for installation if the box hasnt been delivered to me yet.

My STB was brought by the engineer.

awesome!! thats good news. so i am getting plus tomorrow according to the schedule. lets hope i get it tomorrow

awesome!! thats good news. so i am getting plus tomorrow according to the schedule. lets hope i get it tomorrow

Good luck Friend :thumb: