Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Delivery of STB through courier, do not pay Octroi charges...

• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,459

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Finally TS+ was launched in my city and I opted for it when I got a call from the helpline. The STB was delivered to me through courier. The courier man was asking me to pay the octroi charges that he had paid already. I refused to pay since the amount of STB that we pay is inclusive of all taxes. The box was lying in courier agency's office. In the meanwhile I confirmed from CC that I need not pay anything and they took my complaint and also took the contact number of local courier office. Finally the local courier office got a call from their Pune office and they realeased the STB to me without pay further payment. The courier guy told me that he is delivering 5-6 STBs a day and everybody has paid the octroi. May be since people do not complain.....:wall:I called the CC for installation and it was a beautiful experiance. I got a SMS giving the details of engineers contact number immediately when the installation request was made. Then I got a call from the engineer within half an hour and the installation was complete within 2 hours from the initial call. They replaced my Dish as well since it was a bit smaller dish. Installation was perfect and professional. TS+ rocks.......:thumbsup:

🙂 wow thats gr8, thanks for sharing your experience & info s parkhi