Tata Sky DTH: Request to Add Q. Tv channel

• Thread starter Thread starter mran145
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 15,654

mran145

ISP
dial up
Respected Sir/Madam,we have taken Tata Sky with so much expectations, and we are very much satisfied with all the services provided by you. But we shall be gratefull to Tata Sky, If you will Add Q-Television (ARY-Q Tv). we have found all channels with Best Quality Best Sound & Best Picture.We will thankfull to you, If you will Add Q-Tv.Before Holy Month RAMZAN.......!I Hope, You will fullfill our Request.Thanking You.

i am sorry to say that this forum is not represented by Tata Sky people. your wishes cannot be fulfilled.

Ary Q TV does not have downlinking permission in India, so it cant be added on any platform..!

oh well cable guys can escape the law as they are scattered around the country. Tata Sky cannot broadcast a channel if it is not allowed by the government.

but here cable owner is provid this facility. thatswhy u can do this .
Plez.

Well even I have seen several cable ops providing this ch in some pockets of our country but thats illegal and they cant be caught since they operate locally, whereas DTH operates nationally...!

In my area, my cable op provides Ren TV every night from 12 midnight, but does that mean DTH too would provide it...?? Nooo..! Simply coz DTH operates country-wide and are bound to follow the rules of the Govt..!

Respected Sir/Madam,
we have taken Tata Sky with so much expectations, and we are very much satisfied with all the services provided by you. But we shall be gratefull to Tata Sky, If you will Add Q-Television (ARY-Q Tv). we have found all channels with Best Quality Best Sound & Best Picture.
We will thankfull to you, If you will Add Q-Tv.Before Holy Month RAMZAN.......!

I Hope, You will fullfill our Request.

Thanking You.

Ary Qtv and other ARY channels were part of Dishtv,But later on I & B has asked them to pay for downlinking permission which they didnt and so those are not allowed to be shown in India right now.
Only option for you is to have your own dish and watch them free or get back to cabletv.

At present we are not carrying this channel and we will inform you when we add this channel. For further queries please contact ATMH

this would be the reply from them and other than this nothing would happen so dont dream as ur wishes will always be a wish being a TS customer:isorry:

ATMH means?

I guess,

A- Aju
T- Tech enthu
M- Mirzarocx
H- Hami

I guess, he is inviting a permanent Ban. Let me see 😗

I guess,

A- Aju
T- Tech enthu
M- Mirzarocx
H- Hami

So you are one of the big shots in this section :cool2: Aju means Ajuravi007? Ban for praising you 😕

I guess,

A- Aju
T- Tech enthu
M- Mirzarocx
H- Hami

good comedy :dance:and expecting more funny dialogues like this from you :rofl:

and also nothing serious is gonna happen if u ban anyone so :isleep: no problem

good comedy :dance:and expecting more funny dialogues like this from you :rofl:

and also nothing serious is gonna happen if u ban anyone so :isleep: no problem

We will commit suicide if they ban :rofl: As this is one of the greatest forums and joining here is like joining IPS or IAS :hysterical: