Tata Sky DTH: Quitting En Masse, will it be a good idea?

• Thread starter Thread starter sabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,709

sabir

Regular
ISP
bsnl
HiMe was thinking, would be it a Good Idea if all of us,who are Not Satisfied with TS, quit en masse, wont it be good, for bargaining with other DTH operators?Sabir

Not unless you have at least 100+ people from around the same area.

i have already quit (b4 joining - i was one who was eagerly waiting for TS launch but it has always disappointed me ever since), today i gave up all hopes after reliance and airtel dth failing to come up with attractive prices and reliance giving misleading ads. and IPTV not giving sports channels.my cable operator launched diwali offer. 2000/-Rs 3 month free. 220 channels,(neo/star cricket included) 300Rs/mon after free offer.and i took it.since i was paying 360Rs a month, hence overall STB cost is abt 900Rs which is same as aksh IPTV stb (but as deposit)i am hoping CAS is launched soon or atleast by march so i start getting benefit of buying STB, else it will be 15 months till i recover STB cost by saving 60Rs a month.(wow so many minor considerations!)i also hope that, cable op starts offering packages after 3 months. with many new channels coming, he wud not have much option either but to offer packages.the cable guy who came to my place said that reliance ppl have politically stopped launch of CAS because reliance thinks they wont stand infront of CAS system.

I'v been a loyal Tata Sky user since the last 2 years..but even Im planning to quit..My other TV has a cable connection and our cable guy has started digital service..We got a DEN Digital box and I think its better than Tata Sky..We've got all major channels including local channels and sports channels at a much lower price(almost half and the box security was just 500 bucks!)..So might take another box for the other TV and dump TS..Hmm even Airtel Digital seems to be good coz ill get my Spin and Gandharva(Worldspace channels)🙂 without extra subscription charges..Tata Sky has lost its sheen..too expensive n no value addition..

for me, quality of channels seem to be same, may be my analogue cable was of good quality too. but i am impressed by its EPG. plus universal remote.

I had CAS before I got TS in JAN 2007 and DAMN the qual was better than TS!

I cant throw away my TS bcoz my cable guy doesnt give ETV Bihar.. My in laws watches that channel.. (that is one of the main dis-advantage of love marriage :-(.. you cant tell them not to watch it )..

I don't intend to quit, because I am satisfied with the channel offer, high quality and 100%trouble free operation in the last two years. As of today, I will give a 10 out of 10 rating to Tata Sky.

I will stay with TS, if the offer DVR @ Rs. 4000/- or less. 😗 :yahoo:Will they give @ 4000/-?:huh:

if they give it than others will give too, so ur mind will fluctuate again 😛

No Chance, TS is a Blood Sucker.They wont give reduce the price, nor give more benefits to customers.Dish is offering 160 GB it seems, for same price and same with BIG also.Airtel will Offer the same, in a Competitive price in next few months.So, Please dont take TS+.It is T T T T now. [ Time To Throw Tata Sky]😱

No Chance, TS is a Blood Sucker.
They wont give reduce the price, nor give more benefits to customers.
Dish is offering 160 GB it seems, for same price and same with BIG also.
Airtel will Offer the same, in a Competitive price in next few months.
So, Please dont take TS+.

It is T T T T now. [ Time To Throw Tata Sky]😱
TTTT . Hey that's great:thumbsup::yahoo::dance:

All DTH Operators are blood suckers.But maybe you have to pay a price for quality.

Yes you are right, untill the TRAI doesn't intervene, nothing gonna happen..