• Thread starter Thread starter PrK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,412

PrK

Iaruglrer
ISP
Nextra
Hi... i was trying to buy ts through the website for 1599 bucks with the FIFA offer.

Now on the offer page its written
"The Offer can be availed of only in respect of purchases made through any Tata Sky dealer or Cash on delivery purchases made over the Tata Sky helpline and is not available in respect of credit card purchases made over www.tatasky.com / www.tataskyplus.com or through the Tata Sky helpline."
While on the buy online page is this info :

Whats up with this conflicting information?!

Buddy there is nothing wrong the website

DTH India - 2 Month Subscription Free Offer

Rs 2205 is the savings not the total amount, the total amount is Rs 1599 and in the box which they are refrring to Digicomp + standard installation Rs 2599 is the actually amount but as the installation is FREE u'll get Tata Sky for Rs 1599

I hope u got my point.

@Jignesh, bud have you checked what is written in the terms of the fifa offer? That its not applicable for purchases made through the website..:huh:

@Jignesh, bud have you checked what is written in the terms of the fifa offer? That its not applicable for purchases made through the website..:huh:

Just now I checked and I am able to purchase it. Please check dis page

DTH Paid Channels Recharge Options - Easy options to recharge, for DTH Channels by Tata Sky

Select the 1st box and click continue, u'll get this

To help us deliver digicomp & recharge voucher to your doorstep, please provide us with the following information:

Well i will just go ahead and buy it through that offer link only...btw that pixelation stuff has been fixed right?

Well i will just go ahead and buy it through that offer link only...

btw that pixelation stuff has been fixed right?

Yes its been fixed 🙂 However, sometime there is a slight distortion in some news channels but its almost fixed

Well i opted to pay by cash on delivery and whats happened now is that i missed the difference that through that mode i only get super value pack with espn star...n that too for 2 months free. now i have the installation id that was provided but want to cancel that order and instead buy online... can't reach the cc or the no. from which i was called. what the hell to do? please reply quick someone.. big blunder made :icry:

i'm on the fone with the cc ight now lets see wht they can do... cc testing right at the start..lol

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

The guy's told me i can pay by credit card now and i would be getting a call "within 2 minutes"...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Yeah they did alright. After fending off his requests for the payment through credit card he's agreed to let me pay by netbanking and has agreed to call me after 20mins to confirm whether my transaction was successful and if yes then he would cancel the existing order.

I'm checking out your link admin. thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

made the payment through the website but still no calls from cc.. damn them..

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Turns out he'd already canceled it when i called...