Tata Sky DTH:Protect your cable otherwise be prepared to pay 600

• Thread starter Thread starter skav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,756

skav

ISP
BSNL
Hi all ,I had TS for Past 6 months and till yesterday i had no problem.suddenly yesterday i saw "No Signal to Setbox " Message and i reported it to customer care. they sent an engineer to my home today and on his first glance itself by opening the wire he said my setbox has got damaged because of excessive water from the wire connected to my dish. he said some cable operator would have cut the pierced the wire and water would have flown along only to damage set top box.i am puzzled about this and asked him to show where the piercings would have been. i could n't believe my eyes when he has shown me some cuts on the wire near dish from where water has flown because of heavy rains into my setbox and has spoiled the set top box.now he is asking me 600/- to replace the settop box and re-wiring.i said this is ridiculous... but he says its all over india..same rule. i dont know whether a cable operator played a foulplay by cutting my wire or is it accidentally that my wire got cut ... but i am going to end up by paying 600 to get back TS working normally.i am posting only to tell you all to protect your wiring from any cuts and if at all you observe any cuts cover them asap so that you will avoid paying up 600/- for rewiring and set top box replacement for no fault of yours...i am still to get the new set top box and re wiring done... 🙁

people like ajuravi get new STB even though old one was working, but you are unlucky. TS rocks down.😗 i wonder even if ajuravi got new one or just faking.

unless u r on ground floor or not facing east get the dish hanging out of ur balcony instead of on terrace.

people like ajuravi get new STB even though old one was working, but you are unlucky. TS rocks down.😗 i wonder even if ajuravi got new one or just faking.
New STB was fixed last friday @ 4.30 PM in my house and I left to my house from office on that by 3.30PM and for proof you many not find any posts of mine in the forum after 3.45 PM on 26th Oct.😗In my case i did not ask them to replace my STB its they are the one who replaced my STB kit.

FYI - the engineers told me that some batch of humax STB has got problems. Last friday i again asked the engineer people check for the wire and asked to them to work on my singal strength bit more and they did by adjusting the dish and i got 2 more points added on the signal strength:thumbsup:.

unless u r on ground floor or not facing east get the dish hanging out of ur balcony instead of on terrace.
You are absolutely right. Last friday when the engineers installed new stb to me they told me that they face some problems from the cable operators from mumbai as a result TS engineer has been attacked by local cable operator over there in mumbai.

@ajuravi007You have just replied to a troll. Look at the post count and you will understand.

@ajuravi007
You have just replied to a troll. Look at the post count and you will understand.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: asking blind fellow who never reads or understands anything other than TS.:hysterical::hysterical: he can only find TS remote in his hand nothing more .:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

@ajuravi007
You have just replied to a troll. Look at the post count and you will understand.
@gregory,
Please can you be very specific as i cant understand what you said "You have just replied to a troll. Look at the post count and you will understand.". and why are you asking me to look at post count. It would help me to rectify if i had made any mistake:thumbsup:

@gregory,
Please can you be very specific as i cant understand what you said "You have just replied to a troll. Look at the post count and you will understand.". and why are you asking me to look at post count. It would help me to rectify if i had made any mistake:thumbsup:

OMG, :hysterical::hysterical: you dont need to scratch your head, just ignore gregory's posts.

@gregory people are not allowing me to keep my patience as just now i found out that there is another fake id is created in the name of asfdgh at the expense of the original member asdfgh:wall:. I dont know what to do. If asdfgh comes and sees this fake id he will be stunned 😗 and the user is very intelligent he done everything right by adding lewis hamilton avatar in his id too

@ajuravi007The original young man is 'asdfgf' with 200+ posts. The one you have replied to is 'asfdgh' with about 15 posts, all done today. Always check the post count of the person you are replying to. Old members have 100+ posts. Trolls and crackpots, on the other hand, have much less coz they are banned before causing too much harm.

@ajuravi007
The original young man is 'asdfgf' with 200+ posts. The one you have replied to is 'asfdgh' with about 15 posts, all done today. Always check the post count of the person you are replying to. Old members have 100+ posts. Trolls and crackpots, on the other hand, have much less coz they are banned before causing too much harm.
Now i got the message what you meant. I am a tubelight. Thanks for your information:thumbsup:

@gregory people are not allowing me to keep my patience as just now i found out that there is another fake id is created in the name of asfdgh at the expense of the original member asdfgh:wall:. I dont know what to do.

If asdfgh comes and sees this fake id he will be stunned 😗 and the user is very intelligent he done everything right by adding lewis hamilton avatar in his id too

:hysterical::hysterical: mad ajuravi, dont know who is original and who is not, i am original with duplicate id as you had in morning. just tit for tat

and my original id is ASDFGF and not ASDFGH , you will never learn

i request admin to ban this id as it is of no use:thumbsup:

@ajuravi, you are not Tubelight you are Street light which comes only once upon a time:hysterical::hysterical:

Now i got the message what you meant. I am a tubelight. Thanks for your information:thumbsup:

I just wanted to test if you can find it out as i finded it out when fake aju was created but you are useless :madness:. i thought u will start a thread like I did and i may get chance to thank you, but you didnt.with this we can get to know your little selfish too.

ok i will be back with original id .

@gregory the problem whats happening in this forum was the same problem what i was facing with TS as some one from shollapur who used to order showcase movies and he enjoys the pain of mine. FYI - he got my subscriber when TS published my ID in their web site.:wall:

again started sholapur story :hysterical::hysterical: thanks guys and sorry for disturbing just was testing how many can find it out. ok hope this id will be banned and request admin to bad it too and i will come back with my original id and post.:thumbsup:

Hi all ,

I had TS for Past 6 months and till yesterday i had no problem.
suddenly yesterday i saw "No Signal to Setbox " Message and i reported it to customer care.
they sent an engineer to my home today and on his first glance itself by opening the wire he said my setbox has got damaged because of excessive water from the wire connected to my dish. he said some cable operator would have cut the pierced the wire and water would have flown along only to damage set top box.i am puzzled about this and asked him to show where the piercings would have been.
i could n't believe my eyes when he has shown me some cuts on the wire near dish from where water has flown because of heavy rains into my setbox and has spoiled the set top box.

now he is asking me 600/- to replace the settop box and re-wiring.i said this is ridiculous... but he says its all over india..same rule. i dont know whether a cable operator played a foulplay by cutting my wire or is it accidentally that my wire got cut ... but i am going to end up by paying 600 to get back TS working normally.

i am posting only to tell you all to protect your wiring from any cuts and if at all you observe any cuts cover them asap so that you will avoid paying up 600/- for rewiring and set top box replacement for no fault of yours...

i am still to get the new set top box and re wiring done... 🙁

maybe it was their mistake they are hiding from you and maybe they did not do the installation properly so that the water entered trhough lnb itself ,

how can a cable operator pierce your cable which is in your home safe... will any cable operator come to ur house?

water entering may not be exact but it will make the STB winding and software corrupt.. just like how other electronic items spoil due to excess or low voltate etc..