tata sky dth: pls, help for refresh

• Thread starter Thread starter winkaung
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 78,322

winkaung

ISP
mtp
hi friends, i want to refresh tata digicomp by self, how can i do ?i hear, it has website for refresh . pls, help me if u have difficulty for answer on this forum, pls, sent me pm.pls, help me anyonei live in out of india.so

1) Turn the main switch off ( When ur TV is on )2) Then turn it on.3) Press Guide, select, channel up and channel down buttons on STB simultaneously and dont release them. (you should be fast, you should do it within 2-3 seconds after step-2)Then you will get a message on TV screen.It says to switch off and then switch on the mains.After doing it your system will be reset.

no no reset bro.i mean for refresh.some time we are recharg when digicomp is power off.so we need to refresh. so how to refresh ?

It is Known fact that, when you recharge your digicom should be atleast stand by mode.

If you want to Refresh your Digicom; then the simple way is that :Take out your cell phone and type a message HR and send it to 56633.Your digicomp will be refresh.Note: while sending the SMS keep your Digicomp on ON Mode.Premium rate of Rs. 3/- applicable for every SMS.Try this out.This is usefull when you recharge your Tata Sky A/c and the Digicomp is Off.If this happens; you will get the message on your TV Screen: " Your Tata Sky Digicard is Not Authorised"This message will do the Heavy Refresh of your Tata Sky Connection.Try this.This is very helpful trick.This will cost you 3 Rs. but it is cheap than calling the Call Center of Tata Sky.

It is charged at standard call rates.

No toll free number. I heard that for the first few minutes at the start of the call its free and if call is extended beyond that then charge is applied is that correct?

No toll free number. I heard that for the first few minutes at the start of the call its free and if call is extended beyond that then charge is applied is that correct?

No It is not correct. The call to Tata Sky Call Center is being charged from the very first second.😕

They have a toll free number but they do not advertise it anywhere. If you ask customer care about toll free number, they will not tell you about this number as well.You can call toll free on 1800 180 6633. They have set the timeout of 5 minutes for the calls on this number. After 5 mins, the call gets disconnected.

I know about this but i am not in India , so i would like to refresh online(Web site).
Do u know that web site sir?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Refresh the Tata Sky Digitcomps In India is easy with cell phone . But I am not in India.
So i have to refresh the tatasky Digitcomps with online ( Internet ).
Do u know the website to refresh the tatasky Digitcomps?