TATA SKY DTH is non committed to their deliveries of Tata Sky HD DTH boxes

• Thread starter Thread starter rpurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,538

rpurav

ISP
Broad Band
Hi All,Am from Mumbai, can any of the mumbaikars tell me if the Tata Sky HD box was installed at your place in specified time by the executives it is supposed to be 48 hrs... unfortunately the lack of effeciency and commitment is been seen from Tatasky for not commiting to their promise given to me inspite of them telling I was second person in mumbai to be booking the Tatasky HD STB

My colleague just called CC and they are telling it will take at least 5 days for the delivery and installation to happen.

When I booked on saturday they told me max 48 hrs, subsequent calls were made on sunday for information on the connections etc.. they told me some engineer will call up and come over for installation.... they are not living up to their commitments

nope bro, they are all confused lot, although I can understand that there is training required for the support staff but that does not mean they can't live up to their deliveries time frame as commited

Give them some breathing time, there is a huge rush for these boxes and everyone is jumping to upgrade or buy the same

^ The problem is that World Cup will not go on forever and if Tata Sky promises 48 hours at the time of purchase they should stick with it.

On friday is booked it they Committed within 24 hr it will be installed but from last 2 days there is no info about that Today I called the customer care they are saying it will take 4 more days ,I cancel the order They have no proper stock . IS THERE ANY DEALER IN EAST DELHI THAT SELL TATA-SKY HD BOX

All boils down to improper planning by Senior Management who are responsible to launch new products. The website does not have any functionality of placing Pre-Orders, with a committed time-frame.

Hi all, finally last evening the Tata Sky people honored their commitment after a very long chase for installation, thanks to them but Tatasky has to get their act together and service other customers in a committed time frame to avoid dissappointment. I am glad that the quality is very good for HD and its worth every penny paid (though not as good as Blu Ray but very close to that). FIFA looked excellent as compared to composite signals we used to receive earlier so is Discovery and NGC HD. This is going to change the face of entire broadcasting very soon. Hope rest of the channel follow the HD Pipeline soon.

Hi all, finally last evening the Tata Sky people honored their commitment after a very long chase for installation, thanks to them but Tatasky has to get their act together and service other customers in a committed time frame to avoid dissappointment.
I am glad that the quality is very good for HD and its worth every penny paid (though not as good as Blu Ray but very close to that). FIFA looked excellent as compared to composite signals we used to receive earlier so is Discovery and NGC HD. This is going to change the face of entire broadcasting very soon. Hope rest of the channel follow the HD Pipeline soon.

Good to hear that. Did you check the 5.1 sound output?

yes I have connected the digital coaxial out to my receiver, the audio is good and no complaints about it, although the broadcast was of stereo I presume. I have not checked the 5.1 since am not interested in watching KITES 🙂 but to sum it up I feel there should not be much of a problem hearing 5.1

I heard that delay in installation is due to the very high demand for HD STB. I suspect even TS didn't expect such a rush so please cut those poor guys some slack. @rpurav, good to hear that the sound and video is good. Hope u enjoy the Fifa matches! :smile: