• Thread starter Thread starter Sher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,982

Sher

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Guys, watch the interview of the CEO on channel no 100, the CEO says TS will try to launch HD channel before Commonwealth games, so many be sports channel will be expected to go HD soon. time to buy a new HD tv 🙂

Yes... very gud to see that.. BTW, do you think that there many issues and complaints against TS, so now they had to telecast an interview in which they answered a very few complaints of the subscribers???

why does everything have to happen when I'm leaving the country?????3G HD Hayai etc

why does everything have to happen when I'm leaving the country?????

3G HD Hayai etc

it is a good omen for rest of us.. you should leave often ahah kidding

Yes already they have started testing HD, so now he confirms. But strange that only few questions were sked by gul panag 😀

gul panag : the multi-room subscription rates have been hiked to rs 150/- per extra STB, why is that?

CEO: customer always wants everything cheap, now he is getting to watch the same channels for which he (already) is paying 300-350 bucks on additional TV for only 150/- ...

whats the rationale behind the answer and this policy? currently i am paying rs 300 additionally for the same channels for which i am already paying 350-400 odd bucks 🙁 .. i know this is an international disease but everything thats international doesnt automatically become legitimate ..:wall:

gul panag : the multi-room subscription rates have been hiked to rs 150/- per extra STB, why is that?

CEO: customer always wants everything cheap, now he is getting to watch the same channels for which he (already) is paying 300-350 bucks on additional TV for only 150/- ...

whats the rationale behind the answer and this policy? currently i am paying rs 300 additionally for the same channels for which i am already paying 350-400 odd bucks 🙁 .. i know this is an international disease but everything thats international doesnt automatically become legitimate ..:wall:

And also notice all the other questions being dodged by Vikram Kaushik....very absurd interview....makes me feel they consider us (the Indian Public) to actually be dumb to swallow the crap he is dishing out in the interview

Gul F***ing Panag agrees with him that if the Nos are flashing at your screen everytime because it is to prevent piracy we can live with it.......Pleeeeeease
Mr. Moron Kaushik does not read the DTH RIOs he must be signing with the Channel Distributors....Nowhere in the That RIO is it compulsory to show the nos on the screen. It is mandatory to give digital fingerprinting ...which can be a covert fingerprinting too...where the nos. don't pop up....as in Airtel IPTV...but the pirated feed will have the digital fingerprint to identify the pirate when specialized equipment(software) is used.....But Alas Mr. Dumb Kaushik either does not know this or is too full with crap to give us the excuse of Piracy and Indian People(TS Users) are taken for granted.....Why does DirecTV /BSkyB(Parent Company of TS) do not use the same fingerprinting method which he is blatantly shoving down our throat. Some other person please ask him in another interview instead of the Dumba**s chick called Gul Panag

She asked only questions which he could answer, I mean they don't wont to embarrass their CEO (after all he is going to Pay Gul for asking "Difficult" questions). By the way she was looking nice. 😉

She asked only questions which he could answer, I mean they don't wont to embarrass their CEO (after all he is going to Pay Gul for asking "Difficult" questions). By the she was looking nice. 😉

it is actually a advertise .... a made up interview to let us know what is happening and what is coming at us from TS

sponsored interviews happen pretty much all the time. Tata Sky purchases bulk advertising. channel gets to do a buttery interview.

sponsored interviews happen pretty much all the time.

Tata Sky purchases bulk advertising.

channel gets to do a buttery interview.

Its on their own channel 100 (earlier the help channel which has become an ad channel which repeats the same ad for half an hour) ..it really sucks