Tata sky DTH in Dubai

• Thread starter Thread starter ksjoshy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4,035

ksjoshy

ISP
tata sky
Now days Tata Sky signals in abudhabi are vanished in day time and only getting in night only. I am using 4 feet antena,.2 db lnb with single loop. and also not getting star movies, HBO. Anybody can give me the answer to rectify it? { In my home (india ) second digicomp with an lnb of dual connection. after installing the dual connection LNB in home , the signal weakening problems started here }so if I replace the LNB with a dual connection 0.3 db power can rectify the problem ?

it is illegal to use Tata Sky their in dubai.

Now days Tata Sky signals in abudhabi are vanished in day time and only getting in night only.

Its a message for you...to come back to India 😀

its their wish as he is the one who is going to be affected so we should not ask tell him that its illegal:thumb:

Now days Tata Sky signals in abudhabi are vanished in day time and only getting in night only. I am using 4 feet antena,.2 db lnb with single loop. and also not getting star movies, HBO. Anybody can give me the answer to rectify it?

{ In my home (india ) second digicomp with an lnb of dual connection. after installing the dual connection LNB in home , the signal weakening problems started here }

so if I replace the LNB with a dual connection 0.3 db power can rectify the problem ?

The foot prints of Insat4A are normally hitting India and its surrounding countries,secondly using dual connection LNB is dropping signal quality.
In both cases using 6 ft dish will solve your problem.

6 feet dish is always good to do more works:wewin: