Tata Sky DTH: Future Prospects

• Thread starter Thread starter phoenixbkn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 12,351
Then which DTh according to you is?

I am not mouth piece of any dth. I won't advertise them. Simply search and find yourself 😛

Then which DTh according to you is?

everything except TS:imwink: am also not a mouthpiece of any DTH :thumbsup:

that Tata Sky fanboy always makes me 😡

it was expected. new name old member. id changes but character never changes.

Why do you guys stick with Tata Sky DTH,
Why not switch to Sun dth or one of the CAS option

Many changed, me too will change soon.

http://www.ses-worldskies.com/worldskies/satellites/Information_Sheets/nss_12_v1.pdf

An addition of 12 Ku band transponders on NSS12 at 57degree east....who is going to grab those 12 TP is the question??? its way out of Tata Sky DTH 83degree alignment...and no other DTH in india is placed around there.

can Tata Sky DTH add one more dish instead of replacing the stb to mpg4??

one more dish and connect to what ? FTA receiver .. why not have it for just 300rs or even less yourself.

one more dish and connect to what ? FTA receiver .. why not have it for just 300rs or even less yourself.

If TS takes the TP space on NSS12 it will have to add one more dish as the alignment of the current satellite(Insat 4A) is different. If it switches over to MPEG 4 with better compression it will have to change the existing stbs to mpeg 4 capable one ( which they ae not & it can not be done by software..it has to replace the hardware).

OR

There are 8 ka band TPs going to come up in december some time at 85 degree ( fairly close to current 83 degree) on the Indian satellite G Sat 4. I dont know the policy on Ka band and DTH but in US Directv broadcasts on Ka band...so we can be never sure till it happens 🙂

TS future prospects & offers:-

1 paise per second of you watching it through their STB :hysterical:

Then i am sure no one of us will watch more TV.

and for those who record :hysterical: it will cost 1rupee per second.